Halo Reach 3d Model/ Pep Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could probly just make those out of foam or cardboard, as they are flat and detail-less. Im pretty sure nobody will pep them. The closest thing someone would do is make a sliced file.

what about a full boot i found some but they are either (not yet unfolded) or a 3d file and my pep program wont allow me to look at that certain file type because it does not recognize it.. i need a pdf file the ones i found are pdo

what about a full boot i found some but they are either (not yet unfolded) or a 3d file and my pep program wont allow me to look at that certain file type because it does not recognize it.. i need a pdf file the ones i found are pdo
The most likely reason is that you're using Pepakura Viewer. Viewer can only read .pdo files. However, Designer can read a lot more file types.

it would cool if you did a scout file.
Already done. A few have made it but ForgedReclaimer arguably did the best looking scout helmet to date.

Well, considering that i just skimmed this thread, and didn't pay attention to any of the other comments probably pertaining to this question... I apologize...

Has there already been a Reach Heavy Machine Gun Turret modeled yet?

I need a UA/CNM Attachment for the Air Assault, it's be awesome if it were just the Attachment, and not it on the Helmet. n . n

Here's the only pictures of it I could find;

air_assault_ua_cnm.jpg

airassault_ua-cnm.png

air_assault_ua_cnm.jpg

I need a UA/CNM Attachment for the Air Assault, it's be awesome if it were just the Attachment, and not it on the Helmet. n . n
[/CENTER]

I did the UA/ ear piece and i have it uploaded to my 3D thread, it just needs to be flipped in pep designer. I havent built the other portion becuase i havent built the helmet yet, and i plan to, but it might be quite some time.

Hey there lads and lasses,

I've been out of the run for some time now, but am starting to get back into this again.
My question to you all: Is there a pep file for the CQC helmet yet?

Many thanks for any reply.

Can someone make a less detailed/smooth version of Gungnir? xhimpei did a great job making the current Gungnir helmet, but I can't do that much detail with Pepakura.

Picture to capture attention:
reach_12250234_Full.jpg

Also, is there any file for the UA/NxRA (ODST/Marine thigh armour)?

reach_12250234_Full.jpg

These models are great and looking really good. I'm kind of new to the forums and instead of asking you to make an armor model for me, I'd like to ask what software you guys are using. I'm in rhino and am interested in cnc-ing pieces of armor with the possibility of vacuum forming those pieces. I wondered if anyone has rhino or 3DS max or what you DO use for modeling? I might have some plug-ins for Rhino.

Because there's wayyy too many thread for me to look through every single one, I'm just gonna ask here: Is there or can someone make a pep file for the ability 'pack' thing you use in Reach? Looking to have a 'Sprint' 'attached' when I finish my armor, glowing lights and all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back