Halo Reach Campaign Trailer! *Possible Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although, i was wondering if anyone else noticed that at 0:38 Carter, Emile, and Noble 6 seem to be firing over the body of another Spartan. I thought it looked kinda like Jorge because of the canister, but that is just me.

My guess is that in that scene, the whole squad was standing over the body of a dead covenant. Kat is twirling her combat knife if you look carefully, and I doubt she would be doing that if it was a fallen comrade. In regard to Emile, I don't think we'll be seeing his face. He's a silent killer, a hunter, and a downright bad... well, you know. Giving away his face would be like revealing MC's features, it would detract from the "killing machine"" vibe.

This trailer is fascinating because we know those are all cutscenes within the campaign. It's like a puzzle, which one comes first in order? And which one is last? Here's some things I believe might be true. We all know that there will be 10 total campaign missions in the game, because of the leaked achievement icon pictures. My guess is that the first mission will be like Halo 3, and it will just be an extended cutscene. In this video, at :17, I think that will be the opening cutscene. It will play out exactly as was released in the Reach world premiere. It will probbably cut to the first campaign mission, and will open with the Falcons flying in to the landing zone. :)18). At 19 seconds, that's where I think things get out of order. The zooming in on Carter's helm with the ship in the background signifies some event is about to go down, and I don't think that would be early in the campaign. At :21, I think that's well into the action too. It's later in the day at sunset, so it's probably at the end of a major mission, fortelling a larger mission to come. At :24, I think that will be the epic "Night mission" that bungie revealed in the original Reach article in GameInformer magazine. At :26, I think that's probably the beginning of a massive UNSC military effort, similar to something like The Ark. At :31 seconds, I'm predicting that will be a mission involving infiltration of a covenant base. Bungie revealed that there was going to be such a mission, and it would be similar to "The Truth and Rreconciliation" from Halo 1. That cutscene will most likely end the mission. At :35, that is most likely the Fifth campaign mission with the Elite Zealot.

From :38 onward, I've got no clue. Where those occur in the timeline, will be interesting to find out. Of course, as always, this is just speculation. Although, I do feel pretty confidant with my guesses though... :D

Lopez from RvB?
I doubt it, Lopez doesn't know his way around how to kill an elite 100 different ways with a knife :p

Hah, yeah. As soon as I saw the armory picture I figured it was time for a haircut before comic con. =P

For those of you who feel the Reach trailer was good, but just lacking that epic flair, I made another video:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahhhh Trooper! epic trailer! actually gave me shivers. what was that orchestral piece from the middle section of the trailer?

Ahhhh Trooper! epic trailer! actually gave me shivers. what was that orchestral piece from the middle section of the trailer?
It sounds like a song by Two Steps Fromm Hell, If i'm not mistaken.

It's "Here comes the king" from X-Ray dog. It's in the Lion Witch & Wardrobe trailer as well as the beginning of the Pirates 3 trailer.

both trailers were AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! it's going to be so hard to wait for reach to come out, the pain of waiting is killing me :p

From what I saw:
-Urban level
-Desert level
-Jorge appears dead:)34)
-Noble Team meets up with another Spartan(Bungie gave us an indirect hint months ago with the word "red" possibly meaning red team)
-Jun has a burn/scar on his upper neck
-Giant Warthog vs Banshee fight
-Crashed Covenant ship(at the end)
-part of Noble Team(Jun, Emile, Carter and Six) are pinned down and fighting off something
-True Statement at :52

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back