• This forum serves as a repository for threads that are directly attached to the resources in our Armory. These threads are generated automatically and members cannot create new threads in this forum separate from a Armory resource. Please use these threads to discuss the files that have been made available in the Armory.
Halo: Reach - MJOLNIR Mark V - Grenadier

Halo: Reach - MJOLNIR Mark V - Grenadier 1.2

No permission to download
Anybody know where I can get the files for Jorge's shins? They are bigger and bulkier than the standard armor

Anybody know where I can get the files for Jorge's shins? They are bigger and bulkier than the standard armor
Moe offers 3D print files in the free 3d file index thread, but no one has ever made and donated pepakura or foam Optimized files for shins to The Armory.

Forgive me, I'm the new guy, I don't know Moe nor can I find the 3d file index. can you help with a link? thanks

Thanks, unfortunately there are no Jorge shins there

Thanks, unfortunately there are no Jorge shins there
Jorge's shins are there. If you scroll down to rhe Reach Section, then click on the link for Moe's Jorge files, and then forward it over to his ThingVerse page, you will see that he has the shins in his file pack.

Last edited:
I made a foam template off of Moe's shins. Asked for his assistance too

Does anyone have the in game files or any renders / models for Jorge's chest? or maybe like the wireframe, or an unfold template or something? Or at least anywhere I could find them and look at them, or perhaps an armor modeling site.

Does anyone have the in game files or any renders / models for Jorge's chest? or maybe like the wireframe, or an unfold template or something? Or at least anywhere I could find them and look at them, or perhaps an armor modeling site.
The .PDO files for Jorge's chest, which are pepakura files, are included in this Armory entry.

We also have his chest in 3d printing .STLs in the Free 3D Model Index:

Have a look in the following thread which uses Blender to display a range of game models:

It may not be the best files for making 3D prints, and unfolds are already provided by the 405th (see Cadet's post above), but it's really good to closely view the details of armour.

The .PDO files for Jorge's chest, which are pepakura files, are included in this Armory entry.

We also have his chest in 3d printing .STLs in the Free 3D Model Index:
Oh yea, well my issue is that I dont own a 3d printer for one, and I also have no clue how to open a PDO file, but ill take a look thanks!

Oh yea, well my issue is that I dont own a 3d printer for one, and I also have no clue how to open a PDO file, but ill take a look thanks!
.PDO files are intended to be opened with the Pepakura software. We have multiple tutorials in our Tutorial Index detailing how to use Pepakura and .PDO files

This thread is more than 3 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back