Not open for further replies.

TurboCharizard

RXO and BCO
405th Regiment Officer
Community Staff
Stream Team
Member DIN
S068
In the Halo Museum there's a full scale statue of each of Noble Team which is awesome. Kat and Emile are in easily accessible locations to take photos of, Carter and Jun were in a no photos allowed section unfortunately and Jorge has so much armour that it wasn't worth taking pictures of his non-visible squishy bits.

The good news is I was able to take pictures of the slight differences that are in the male and female Spartan III under suits. The even better news is that my suit is almost 100% accurate to these versions, there's a few small things that I didn't have or the positioning was slightly different.

The primary difference I could spot was the vented back pockets on the female suit are either slightly smaller or the difference in the pose between Kat and Emile obscured panels, Kat has three panels to the venting and Emile has four. On the female under suit as well there's an extra seam at the hip that adds another lighter toned panel that slips under the top of the thigh armour. Kat's armour is also less bulky so she's awesome for taking pictures of the hard to see detail spots that get eaten up by joints on action figures!

Female Spartan III Legs.
DSC_1624.jpg
DSC_1626.jpg

This photo is the clearest one I could find of the elbow padding that is part of the suit and isn't part of the bicep or gauntlet.
DSC_1625.jpg

Male Spartan III
DSC_1645.jpg
DSC_1646.jpg

DSC_1647.jpg

Lighter gray section at the hip is either obscured by the armour or not present on the male suit. Also a picture of detailing not visible on certain Armoury patterns.
DSC_1648.jpg

Knee seams and detailing as well as closures for the hard case attachment.
DSC_1649.jpg

Seam at the crotch of both male and female Spartan IIIs follows the leg line which is easier for sewing, Thanks Bungie!
DSC_1650.jpg

Lighting was directly overhead Emile so I couldn't get a fantastic shot with my phone of the neck seal unfortunately.
DSC_1651.jpg
DSC_1652.jpg
DSC_1653.jpg
DSC_1654.jpg

Ummmmmmm.........TurboCharizard........why are all the first pictures of each of the characters of their butt?

1. The majority of visible sections on a Spartan III under suit are at the stomach, back and butt.
  2. I'm short and the life size statues are all eight feet tall on their platforms.
  3. lolbutts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back