HALO SPACESHIPS, 3D printing all kinds of ships in the Halo array

What should be printed next?(scale 1:5346)

• CCS Battlecruiser

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • CRS Class light cruiser

• UNSC Pillar of Autumn

• UNSC Stalwart

• UNSC Defence Platform

• UNSC Marathon

• UNSC Savannah

• Anchor 9

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So on average how much does it cost to get one of your new creations? How about a printed but unfinished version of the FFG-371 UNSC SAVANNAH?

Covie ships are Big, But the UNSC also takes its fair share in building large vessels :lol:
1583150526649.png

It`s been a while since I posted anything guys, But I have made some significant progress with the savannah and the other ships. Will update you soon about it!

So on average how much does it cost to get one of your new creations? How about a printed but unfinished version of the FFG-371 UNSC SAVANNAH?
A little late but I still wanted to come back on this question, Without spoiling to much but I think that fillament cost are between 80 and 100 euro`s (about 100 to 120 dollars).

Hello Halo Fans!
Do you have a passion for the spaceships in Halo then this is the right place.
on this thread we discuss the construction of covenant and UNSC Ships. I personally am working on the CAS Shadow of intent and her surrounding fleet {scale 1 to 5346}.

Feel free to join our conversation and post your own progress or reflect on the work of others!
[Posted 5-3-2019]

Actual first post [17-11-2016]
hi there!
I`m new to the forum and don`t realy know all the functions while my english can be bad from time to time. i`l stil try my best ;)
In this blog i would like to ask you to help build me the ship of my dreams.

Shadow of intent an assault carrier with a big history.
I have a the 3d file and already tried it in Perkura designer 4.
The problem is that when i unfold the 3d model, it unfolds itself into gigantic weard looking 2d textures models wich overlap each other.
I dont have the knoledge to cut the pieces proparly from eachother and put them onto seperate sheets.
I was hoping to find someone who has the same love for Covenant assault Carriers as i have and is willing to help me out.
With your help i might unfold the ship proparly and make it into an amazing Peperkura file that others wil also be able to use.
I hope i can get some help with this build and look forward to its completion ;)
If you need any obj files for certain ships or vehicles I have a huge archive of ripped models from the Halo games here: Halo Extractions - Google Drive
They include a ton of really cool detailed ships from every game!

If you need any obj files for certain ships or vehicles I have a huge archive of ripped models from the Halo games here: Halo Extractions - Google Drive
They include a ton of really cool detailed ships from every game!
This is so awesome, I can`t thank you enough!. I`ve been looking for some of these models for months. I couldn`t post lately due to the hustle and bustle from work. However, to put it in Sgt Johnson`s words you brought me quite the 'Motivational device!'

gonna try to learn the program aswell so that I can extract files myself.
Of course my friend! I'm always happy to help :)
If you ever need some help in regards to extracting with the program I'll help in that regard too. There can be very confusing things that go wrong and I've helped many that have encountered them so feel free to contact me via discord at Plastered_Crab#1070
Happy extracting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back