HD Halo 2 Models Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cobbatron

EDIT: File pack can be found here! http://www.mediafire.com/download/9rsr9g69hj080rl/Halo+2+Armor.zip

I'm sorry to say that this is not going to be up to date with the new look of halo 2, but I will say what i'm doing is pretty freakin cool.

About a year (or longer) ago I took the Chief model from Halo 2 and started to make it much more detailed. This project is not yet finished but it is coming along very well so far and I think I am about ready to share, what with the Halo 2 remaster coming out later this year.

What I have done so far is the chest, cod, forearm, and shoulder. I will be doing the thigh, shin, and boot armor as soon as possible. At this moment i do not know if I will be doing the helmet or the handplate (as very awesome files already exist for each of those.)

Enough yapping out of me, here are some progress pics!]

rumQABJ.png

qPFZKDC.png

yMapUQT.png

g5vK4ok.png

ro3a8Cl.png

LoClBH9.png

[edit]

0yCmpdW.png

5eNo8rg.png

Again, these are still a work in progress and will not yet be released, although i do see these four pieces at least being released by friday.

I hope you guys like what you see and leave a comment below!

--Rhinoc

Attachments

• rumQABJ.png
    rumQABJ.png
    264.5 KB · Views: 312
  • qPFZKDC.png
    qPFZKDC.png
    230.5 KB · Views: 309
  • yMapUQT.png
    yMapUQT.png
    98.7 KB · Views: 295
  • 5eNo8rg.png
    5eNo8rg.png
    65.8 KB · Views: 310
  • 0yCmpdW.png
    0yCmpdW.png
    59.9 KB · Views: 274
  • LoClBH9.png
    LoClBH9.png
    123.7 KB · Views: 305
  • ro3a8Cl.png
    ro3a8Cl.png
    194.5 KB · Views: 310
  • g5vK4ok.png
    g5vK4ok.png
    109.3 KB · Views: 275
Looks good! What program are you using and what do you plan to do with these files once you're done? Jumping on the 3D printing bandwagon? Keep 'em coming!

Looks great Rhinoc. Nice to see you back in action! Can't wait for these files. I've been wanting to make a spartan armor for a while now, and these models look perfect. I really like the work you've done on the chest piece:D

Looks good! What program are you using and what do you plan to do with these files once you're done? Jumping on the 3D printing bandwagon? Keep 'em coming!

The plan as of right now is to finish all the parts, clean them up to make absolutely sure theyre pep ready (I warn, they might be a b**** sometimes) and hopefully either unfold them myself or release to the public for you guys to unfold! Also the program is just Blender 3d, its served me well for 5 years so far!

Looks great Rhinoc. Nice to see you back in action! Can't wait for these files. I've been wanting to make a spartan armor for a while now, and these models look perfect. I really like the work you've done on the chest piece:D

Hey thanks Jico! Actually feels pretty good to be back. Hopefully I'll have the files done by Friday, but I make no promises on that one.

Got another piece finished up today, just a little more to do on the shin and boot and I think it all may be ready!

0yCmpdW.png

5mpVB4j.png

5ADC9Kc.png

Hope you guys like!!

EDIT:

Hey guys I finished another one!

5eNo8rg.png

GX0cXss.png

Sorry for the different shades of green on these things, I kinda just eyeball it because I want the render to have at least some color, not to picky if it's all the same color though!

Thanks for looking

Attachments

• 0yCmpdW.png
    0yCmpdW.png
    59.9 KB · Views: 277
  • GX0cXss.png
    GX0cXss.png
    71.4 KB · Views: 283
  • 5eNo8rg.png
    5eNo8rg.png
    65.8 KB · Views: 290
  • 5ADC9Kc.png
    5ADC9Kc.png
    74.4 KB · Views: 278
  • 5mpVB4j.png
    5mpVB4j.png
    62.8 KB · Views: 294
They look great. I can't wait to build them for my cosplay collection. :D
Thanks Sandy, cant wait to see your build! Hope you're up for the challenge... MWUAHAHAHA

Fantastic work. :D
When can we expect pep files for these?
Very...VERY soon.

In other news I finished this up earlier today and now I am working on unfolding all the parts!

0a4FrLe.png

vHmEk7R.png

VYHG9yS.png

As I said, I'm working on the unfolds now and they *might* be done tonight!

EDIT: Okay it's 11:31 right now and I have the boot and the thigh unfolded, working on the shin now. Everything should be done tomorrow and I'll put up a zip file for download!
Thanks guys!

Attachments

• vHmEk7R.png
    vHmEk7R.png
    133.6 KB · Views: 315
  • 0a4FrLe.png
    0a4FrLe.png
    125.7 KB · Views: 355
  • VYHG9yS.png
    VYHG9yS.png
    112.7 KB · Views: 285
Hey guys the unfolds are taking a lot longer than expected and overall staring at these screens for hours on end is making me really tired. Sorry for the delay but I will have these released ASAP

Hey guys the unfolds are taking a lot longer than expected and overall staring at these screens for hours on end is making me really tired. Sorry for the delay but I will have these released ASAP

I hear you, been there done that:p Take your time. I know how an unfold that looks simple suddenly consumes hours of your day.

Edit: If you want me to help with the unfolding, just leave me a PM.

I can help with unfolding too. :) Being I only work 4 hours a day, I normally get a fair amount of free time, especially when my son (Baby Chief) takes a 2-3 hour nap. XD haha

I can help with unfolding too. :) Being I only work 4 hours a day, I normally get a fair amount of free time, especially when my son (Baby Chief) takes a 2-3 hour nap. XD haha

Make me a third person interested in unfolding! I would love to help out on getting these out the door.

And yet nobody is helping me unfold the new Titanfall files xD Well I guess it is to be expected since most people are tired of the game and lost interest(like me), so I can't blame anyone. With the Halo 2 remake coming up I really want to get back into Halo again. I didn't like 4 and will most likely not buy 5. Didn't like Reach that much either:p I only liked 1-3 plus ODST. They should have stopped making new halo games after ODST. It feels like Microsoft is dragging a rotting corpse, leaving a trail of fanboy money behind it. But hey, I'm not here to whine about how the new halo games suck. Sorry if I'm a bit off topic, just felt like I had to post it somewhere.

Quick question, would you guys rather I release all the files in one big pack or as single files as I release them? If I do the latter I will release as one pack when finished with all of them.

Just checking with y'all!

Great work!
Halo 2 was my overall favorite of all of the halos
Great to see this getting attention!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back