Hi To All And A Little Presentation

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteelSpartan

Jr Member
HI... I'm recently registered to this board...

I've already started working on some pieces. Got the helmet done, a pair of shoulders... having a little scaling problem on the robogenesis forearms... but I should be able to handle it (but feel free to help out on the scale I should use... I'm 5'10"... and yes I have read the sticky thread three time already... but i just can't seem to get that part right)

I'm a professionnal sculptor, I do human size bronze sculpting
www.jsfortin.com

here are some of my work... for more see my website... even if it's in french
[attachment=8475:Succube1.jpg]
[attachment=8474:hercule1.jpg]

But I'm working as Head rigger for a circus school and for Cirque du Soleil right now.

Here are pictures of my old predator set that I made 3 years ago (all sculpted and cast in fiberglass)
[attachment=8473:photo_001.jpg]

I hope to be able to post some picture of part of my suit soon

Homme ! J'aime votre P1 bio là ! BTW, sont vous un membre au Hunter' ; tanière de s ?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Man! I love your P1 Bio there! BTW, are you a member at the Hunter's Lair?

Yodajammies said:
Your work is quite ominous. Looks good.

Wow, those are really good, and you hand sculpt it, even better. But the second bronze sculpture disturbed me a little, lol :D

WELCOME TO 405th have fun here, i'm sure you'll be very popular and usefull ;)

TSM

Last edited by a moderator:
that second sculpture blew my mind. Very neat.
if i spoke french, i would say something. But, i cant.

Welcome!

Thanks you all guys...

If any of you need info on bronze casting and metal working... I'll be glad to help you out...

On another subjet... I tried to find a thread with people giving up their hieght/weight and the sizing (pep scale) they used for every pieces they made... so we could then make a graph or a table to help out people get a closer hint on the scale they should use for the different pieces out there.

If there is no such thread... I'll happily start one... but I'll try some more search... just in case so I don't end up with a bunch of post telling that I don't know how to search forums... :)

Glad to have another professional sculptor on board. Welcome to our site and please let us know if we can help with anything.

Nice work!

MVC-472.jpg

Have another look on the Pep forums for scaling information, theres lots available. I've never seen a graph... sounds useful!

ChaoBreeder said:
Homme ! J'aime votre P1 bio là ! Le BTW, sont vous un membre au Hunter' ; tanière de s ?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Man! I love your P1 Bio there! BTW, are you a member at the Hunter's Lair?
hahahahah Le BTW sry ok good work with bronze, you should create a small scale bronze cortana i bet you could make some serious money with that

Salut bienvenu sur le 405th. C un plaisir de voir un autre Québecois se rajouter au forum. J'ai vraiment hâte de voir le résultat te ton armure, d'après tes autre création elle va surrement être badass. Si ta des question ou quoi que sois d'autre demande moi le sa va me faire un plaisir d'y répondre.

@chaoBreeder : plz said me you do not really use a web site translater.

Pat

Garzak said:
Salut bienvenu sur le 405th. C un plaisir de voir un autre Québecois se rajouter au forum. J'ai vraiment hâte de voir le résultat te ton armure, d'après tes autre création elle va surrement être badass. Si ta des question ou quoi que sois d'autre demande moi le sa va me faire un plaisir d'y répondre.

ChaoBreeder : plz said me you do not really use a web site translater.

Pat
I'm sure he did ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back