How did you find us?

Discussion in 'New Recruits' started by Doom, May 15, 2008.

1. AtomicDeadlock

AtomicDeadlock

Found this site and immediately signed up after I started building my Halo armor. Incredibly helpful.

2. Lasrig

Lasrig New Member

Just joined because I want to get into prop building. This site is a great place for finding all sorts of resources. What is the record for most people online at one time now?

3. Lady Cue

Lady Cue New Member

My husband found it, after we finished putting together my Agent Tex armour. Lots of great info here, I wish we would have found it sooner.

4. Zippmonk

Zippmonk New Member

Found site as I just got into cosplay and found some helpful tips on it so far from that i signed up and look forward to furthering this grand adventure of cosplay.

5. louloun

louloun New Member

I joined up after talking with and aquiring my own armor and gear from a couple members 2 of whom I have met in person, Bryan Doell, Luis Morin, Brian Jhonson, Jose Valdez, Sean Bradely. All cool guys!

6. KaiVorail

KaiVorail New Member

Instructibles tutorial on building armour. First step was this site. Stopped reading the tutorial actually lol.

7. Invictuss

Invictuss New Member

Bing search results for 3d printed Master Chief Armor. I was in the process of making plans for what I wanted to build and came across the 405th. Very thankful to have found this treasure trove of knowledge and the great people who represent it

peterthethinker likes this.