How did you find us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i actually found u when i was looking for pepakura weapons for my room

p.s thanks whoever posted the plasma blade on here mine can out good.

p.p.s does anyone have a model for a plasma rifle the ones elites/brutes have?

I realy dont remember... its been almost 2 years since I first sighned up back when this was MIJOLNIR Fourms.

I think i found this place when searching MIJOLNIR Armour in google looking for fan creations and Nightmare Armour :)

iizahsum said:
theirs a plasma rifle on the wiki if im correct. i found you while looking up halo costumes and how to build one.

found the wiki with the different stuff thx 4 that mate

Last edited by a moderator:
heard about you through the 501st main forum. some of the work done here well defines the group ethic as well as the willingness to help eachother. Not to mention the standards set by members like Spase, Adam, Sean Bradley and so on... (too many names to list so please dont be offended if not mentioned)

A Friend of mine, who is a much bigger HALO fan than I (sacrelidge, I know) directed me to this site. He always wanted a Master Chief suit, and thought I would be able to help him out.

I am a current member of the 501st, and have 2 costumes for that. So making high quality costumes is something I enjoy doing.

As I have found lots of tips, directions and help on making the MC armor, (NICE site btw) I found the ODST armor, and am going to make that for myself (the WETA version). Neither he, nor I are any sort of tight time line to complete these, I am hoping to have them finished by May 09.

I found you guys through a search on ODST armor. I was looking for some place to perhaps purchase a costume, but now I want to make my own! I am just looking for a non-toxic build method as I live in an apartment. I found the Hot glue method and I think I am going to go with that. Great site guys!

I was looking on where I can purchase a Master Chief suit. Then I found a site that had Adam's suit posted on it. I thought to myself "Where can I get that?!" When I found out that he made it, I wanted to make one of my own. I did a little bit more searching, and found myself here!

ive always loved halo guns and ive also wanted them so i googled how to make halo guns 405th came up i clicked on it and i was in heaven

I found this by extensive google searching. I'll be honest, it was not easy to find this. I searched scores of permutations of "halo"+"costume"+"halloween"+"build your own" until I finally found the wiki. I didn't even find the 405th directly off of google. Did you guys make it hard to find on purpose?

Was thinking about buying that Rubies armor. Came here to find a picture. Found out it sucked. And at the time of this typing I am on track to be done by Friday for sure for sure. Thanks.

A fellow member of the RPF (actually 3 members) suggested I join here so I could work on my Master Chef costume for Charity.

Yes, I said Master Chef!

LOL

So, I thank my fellow Replica Prop Forum members for the heads up. This forum is amazing, if not MAGICAL!!!!

I was looking at youtube and saw the Masterchief robbing Gamestop.
This made me laugh and thought what I would do with a costume like this.
So I decided to give it a shot and started researching and reached here.

I was looking for referance pictures of the halo WETA marine when i found this sight. It was VERY helpfull and im glad I joined! Great forum! No other's can even hold a twig to this!

CHEERS!

I went to google, and needed good piktures of halo weapons, cuse i was gonna draw them to my halo game, and then some dude here, had this totaly awsome blueprints of the shotgun, MA5B, sub machingun, and so on. Then i looked around, and joined up!

I wanted some armor, I enjoy creating things so I figured I would see if there where any tutorials for building a MC costume and ran across ABRANT3's tutorials on YOUTUBE. In which a couple of them he mentions the 405th. That led me here. And it was refreshing to see that Im not the only one that enjoys this stuff. :D

I have had the 405th bookmarked for between one and two years. I don't remember exactly how I originally found this site, perhaps a news post on bungie.net or a fan site. However, I only visited to look at the amazing creations others had made. However, when I seen the Indy Mogul video with Skullcandy Girl, I decided that making a set of armor myself was feasible. As luck would have it, now that I actually had need of membership, registration was closed! ...until now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back