How..

Status
Not open for further replies.
rvb18 said:
any one here the marine say this is sparta on the covanant when you get off the pelican

Oh yeah, that happened to me on Sierra 117 after I sniped some brute.

On a side note: Everytime I activate the IWHBYD skull my armor permutations go away and I can't use any of them unless I deactivate it, anyone else get this glitch???

Last edited by a moderator:
Brute- Lift up his visor and see if it man, or WOMAN!- After killing me

Grunt- Well, were skrewed

343- (after shooting him)- I believe you need to play on Easy.

Marine- Anybody else notice that the chief is killing everybody while we all die?

Nugget said:
The other day while playing Halo 2 an elite jumped out from behind a box yelling, "I'M A BUNNY!!" I lol'd.

Heh, that reminds me of a time I was paying Halo 2, and an Elite popped out from around the corner and shouted "I have a banana for you!"

I split my sides laughing.

funniest thing ive seen in halo was from Halo 1. There was two hallways that formed a T. And I was just looking down the hall and running in the other hall going past the opening was an elite screaming. Then two seconds later a bunch of flood went by after him.

I was playing Halo 2 once, and an elite stuck a grunt for no reason! I know he didn't see me, because I had the envy skull on and was using active camo. Plus, I had no marines with me. I just couldn't kill him after that. It was great.

baileyboys said:
Iv had brutes and grunts go
NOOOO! He was my brother!!
Ummm... They don't say brother... They say:
"He was my lover!"

*shudder*

After shooting 343 Guilty Spark on The Ark, he said:
"You hurt my feelings, OH MY GOD! I HAVE FEELINGS?! I'm a real boy!"

Rofls, I was playing The Ark on Legendary with a few friends of mine...

And when we got to the part where we get the Scorpions, we began driving back when I heard over the com-channel a Marine hum this song (at 3:24)

In halo 1, on the first level when you are finally coming out of that Forerunner underground area, there is an elite with a sword who appears in the cutscene that follows you unlocking some doors. I had forgotten about him when I came to the place and screamed in panic as he lunged toward me, hoping not to die. I looked back at the TV to hear me shields fluttering and the Elite dead in front of me, sword on my foot. I was like 'WTF!?!!?!?' I didn't kill him! I turned around the corner to where he was running from and saw the parked warthog I had left, still holding a sniper reloading and a gunner's minigun spinning :lol: . I was amazed to find that even on Heroic they were able to kill him, having milliseconds to do so before I was toast.

Spartan 169 said:
Heh, that reminds me of a time I was paying Halo 2, and an Elite popped out from around the corner and shouted "I have a banana for you!"

I split my sides laughing.
thats funny. i dont have any but i wondered if any one knew where i can hear funny stuff on silent cartographer halo 1 trial?!?!?!?!?!?! thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back