Soft Parts Interesting cooling system

Status
Not open for further replies.

bevbor

Port-A-Cool system $170
Imho the engine of this system can be easily installed in the MC's suit backpiece.
port-a-cool-lg.jpg

Portable Bag System
portable-bag-system-lg.jpg

Military Personal Cooling System
military-cool-shirt-lg.jpg

wow that looks like it would work really well, if you have the money to buy it though....which i dont :(

Hmmm, looks interesting,I'm wondering if you can make your own, attach tubes to a shirt, use motor to move water through tubes + small cooling system to cool water then send back into shirt.

I dont know if such suit is useful - just imagine, hell hot, you have upper half of you in cold, but waist and legs still in hot? - I think such difference kills faster than just to be in hot :)

hahah, yea i can see that crate easily being done up to look like an assault rifle.:lol: i has a small battery powered water pump and a a good supply of medical oxygen tubing, i might make my own. good find thoe, good to know it'll work.

Thermaltake manufacturing this 12 v compact liquid CPU cooling system.
thermaltake-clw0065.jpg

If we'll exclude the to-CPU-attached-part from circuit and extend pipes around body, will it work effectively enough?

bevbor said:
Thermaltake manufacturing this 12 v compact liquid CPU cooling system.

If we'll exclude the to-CPU-attached-part from circuit and extend pipes around body, will it work effectively enough?

Interesting unit there. Does it have a pump?

Last edited by a moderator:
bevbor said:
I dont know if such suit is useful - just imagine, hell hot, you have upper half of you in cold, but waist and legs still in hot? - I think such difference kills faster than just to be in hot :)

From a biological standpoint, all your vital organs are in your torso. These are what need their temperature regulating in order to operate at their peak performance. Body temperature regulation isn't just for the comfort of staying cool while in hot situations, its like running a computer.

These are a great idea, I wonder if they could be built into an accurate Mjolnir undersuit, with the pump unit in the detail of the backplate. All you'd need to do is connect the suit to the backplate when you slide it on. However, having spent 2 years trooping as Jango, Scorch, and Royal Guard, I realise this probably won't be neccesary over here in England, but for those of you that actually get nice weather it could be a life saver.

Remember though, the main thing you need to keep cool is your noggin, so vents, fans etc are the most important up there. That way, you'll be able to keep the illusion alive by never taking your bucket off in public.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my holy holy god :lol: i was thinking the same thing (cooling under-suit with water spu) this week end specially today ! Since the summer is near. I am attempting to build a freaking cooling under suit! I started planing end drawing it the yesterday night (work in progress) the sketch is what i came out so far.
Probably only one water spu would not do the job! But with two working together it will be outstanding, on the back pack!
You can find thin rubber tube on pet stores! The are using it for water tanks, fish end such! (look the pictures)
Its very flexible :lol: but it is also soft and easy to crumple :mad: !
Well guys! obviously we have telepathy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back