Introduce Myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

jerry217

hi my name is jerry and im new to this website. after watching all the videos of people with their spartan suits i got impressed and decided to make one for myself. im in college and go to UTB. im 19 and i love playing video games. lately i havent been able to play them because of work but every now and then i will play the favorites such as halo and many more. so far i have made a halo costume out of cardboard and came out decent but now im trying to make a real one. well anyways, im jerry nice to meet you all, if someone can help me out by showing me where i can start getting ready for next halloween :eek thanks

WELCOME TO THE 405TH

hi my name is alex,

first i think you should read the stickies

they are packed with info.

if you need any help hit me

up with a PM

Edit:

Hey Jerry welcome to the 405th. Stickies are the threads that say "sticky" on the left side. They are always at the top of every forum section. They are packed with the most common and useful information you will need when building your armor. PM is short for private message. It's so you can communicate to with a member specifically.If you don't see the answer you need in the stickies then go ahead and use the search function on the top right side of the window. Chances are someone has asked the question as well. We're all here to help and learn from each other.You should go check out the orientation video Adam made. It'll answer most of your questions and make things simpler. It's one of the stickies in this section. Hope you enjoy your time here and good luck on your armor builds.

Also if you want go ahead and post your suit if you still have it. We like pics around here.

welcome im hargster, the stickies are mostly the first forum topics when you click on the "noob forums." PM- means Personal message, its just a private message to a friend or someone on the forum. welcome again and good luck on your armor! ;)

hargster

Welcome dude. Im new here too, They ain't kidding when they say read stickies, there's like a ton of them, all very useful tho.

And second on that video Adam made. Makes me feel welcome anyways :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back