Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: William
Profession: naval construction
Hobbies: Cosplay, exercise, videogames, drinking coffee
Favorite Halo Game: Halo 3
Favorite Game Mode: Halo Reach Swat

Hello, my name is William and I have been making props/costumes for roughly ten years on and off. I first started back in middle school with some halo helmets as a side hobby and by the end of highschool I had made my first full suit of ODST armor. I put the hobby on hold for a year or two after that and then picked it back up when a buddy of mine finally dragged me to my first convention. I then made the Andrew DFT ODST trooper armor for the following year which I painted to be a crossover of Halo and the anime Bleach. After that I made some Enginium armor from MHA and that same year met some great people from the 405th who first floated the idea of joining to me. After seeing their armor I decided to go all out and make the MK IV armor from halo wars and even won a contest at a local con. Then this past year I ran into the same people again and after hanging out for a while they reminded me to look into joining so here I am. I look forward to meeting lots of new people and learning some new techniques.

Name: Ewan
Profession: Carpenter
Favorite Hobby: Airsoft
Favorite part of halo: The theme :love:
Favorite Halo: 3 ODST
Favorite Video Game: ODST, the new Modern Warfare or Ace Combat 7
Other Interests: Aviation and War history
Favorite Food: Pulled Pork :love:
Favorite Band: S A B A T O N
Favorite Movie(s): Top Gun, Fury, Enemy at the gates, literally any war films :lol:

Name: Hayden
Profession: Excavation
Favorite hobby: 3D printing, Gaming, Cosplay
Favorite part of Halo: Halo wars when the helmet from a spartan drops and you can HEAR the weight of the helmet
Favorite Halo: Halo 4
Favorite video game: Borderlands
Favorite food: Pizza/Mozzarella Sticks

Name: Drew
Profession: None (for now)
Favorite Hobby: Baseball, Halo, making foam armor, drawing
Favorite part of Halo: The ODST aesthetic
Favorite Halo: Halo 3 ODST
Favorite Video Game: ^
Favorite Food: BBQ baby back ribs
Favorite Movie: The Dark Knight

Hello I'm Drew and I did not realize there were so many ODST fans, 4 other people before me on this page alone mentioned it! I also made the DFT templates for foam as my first foam project a couple of years ago and it turned out pretty ok, but I felt it could be better so I'm now in progress on making the Hero's Workshop foam Pepakura files which I might make a thread about to ask some questions as I go. Last year I made Fallout New Vegas Veteran Ranger armor out of foam for myself and a friend as well as a duster, but I never got around to making the helmet. So yeah, I hope I can get some tips and pointers now that I'm here!

Name: Drew
Profession: None (for now)
Favorite Hobby: Baseball, Halo, making foam armor, drawing
Favorite part of Halo: The ODST aesthetic
Favorite Halo: Halo 3 ODST
Favorite Video Game: ^
Favorite Food: BBQ baby back ribs
Favorite Movie: The Dark Knight

Hello I'm Drew and I did not realize there were so many ODST fans, 4 other people before me on this page alone mentioned it! I also made the DFT templates for foam as my first foam project a couple of years ago and it turned out pretty ok, but I felt it could be better so I'm now in progress on making the Hero's Workshop foam Pepakura files which I might make a thread about to ask some questions as I go. Last year I made Fallout New Vegas Veteran Ranger armor out of foam for myself and a friend as well as a duster, but I never got around to making the helmet. So yeah, I hope I can get some tips and pointers now that I'm here!
If you like odst then you'll love the 405th... it seems like about half of these guys are ODSTs...

Name: Aiden White (My intitials, AW, is where my username comes from)

Profession: N/A

Favorite Hobby: Videogames, model rocketry, watching the Seahawks

Favorite part of Halo: The feel of H3: ODST, and the Gen 1 Operator helmet.

Favorite Halo: ODST and Reach.

Favorite Videogame: Any of the Forza Horizon series.

Favorite Food: Chicken Parm!

Favorite Movie: Terminator 2, or The Polar Express.

Uh, hi?

Name: Sam
Profession: Barista
Favorite Hobby: gAmEs
Favorite part of halo: ODST Opening
Favorite Video Game: Kerbal Space Program
Other Interests: Music, fire arms, PC building, video editing
Favorite Food: yes

Hey whats up I did the intro thing hi hello
KSP is also my favorite!

Name: Lev

Favorite hobby: Reading sci- fi books.

About games: I don’t play Halo or any other game, but I realy like cool armor designs from games.

Favorite food: Home made mexican and Chinese dishes.

Sport: Competitive rowing.

Favorite movies and series: Star Wars, The Mandalorian, Lost In Space and other sci-fi stuff

Favorite Halo armors: Master chief's mjolnir mark VI, Kelly-087's mark VI, Gabriel Thorne's recruit armor and Buck's helljumper.

I found this site while searching for information on making armors at home. At first I was focused on Clone troopers, but then I changed my mind.

I would realy like to be part of the European Regiment, go to different events and meet European Cosplayers. I really want to start building an ODST Rookie armor, but as we are now in quarantine I am not sure if I can order some EVA foam. I really have a lot of questions a lot of questions (for example: Can I make a thread asking European members for advice on where I can buy foam, what type of foam and other elements - like glues and colours for my armor? ), so I am really happy that I found this site and I hope I won't be overlooked by other members. I wish you much health and joy during these times.

Name: Dillon Barrows
Profession: Currently unemployed
Favorite Hobby: Video Games, Drawing, Art of any kind, and making Youtube videos.
Favorite part of halo: Forge, I enjoy the ability to create large maps Such as bases or battle ships for me and my friends to play on.
Favorite Halo: Halo 1
Favorite Video Game: Any multiplayer game.
Other Interests: I love outdoor activites and have a new found love for going to cons.
Favorite Food: Shawerma

Name: Ian
Profession: none
Favorite Hobby: reading, woodworking, and fooling around in blender
Favorite part of halo: the soundtrack(s)
Favorite Video Game(s): Warframe, and Minecraft
Favorite Band: Sabaton
Favorite Food: sushi

evening gents, I might as well introduce myself

Sirs and ma'ams,
(Bio)
I am SrA Choi, J. Jenok, USAF
joined this 405th Div, Southern Regiment this 01FEB
(Age) 22yrs
(Hobby) I like drawing, CAD modeling
pls chk out my IG: jenokpensive
(Gaming) Started w/ the game Reach, avid RainbowSixISiege player
(GEO) Stn_ed in TX for 3yrs now
(culture history)
Hav fervently reread all lore books many times
Attended Outpost Discovery:Houston
Also, RoosterTeeth and AchievementHunter fan since 2010ish
Looking forward to being @RTX2020
Will be cosplaying an ONI op
(music) changes but rn i'd say my fav is... DREAMCATCHER; a kpop rock girl grp
(tv) i like Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Name: Christian
Profession: Machinist/part-time at Pet Supplies Plus
Favorite Hobby: Drawing, I did my icon illustration. I originally wanted to be an artist, but was dirt poor and needed a profession that was more attainable.
Favorite part of halo: The story and lore are what keeps me coming back.
Favorite Halo: Halo Reach
Favorite Video game: It changes as new games come and go, but right now I love Boneworks.
Other Interests: I weight lift, paint, draw, listen to music, 3D print stuff, PC building, animal caretaker.
Favorite Food: shrimp burrito

I made a Halo Reach spartan III set of armor in 2012 and have not done anything since. I figured its time I came back and actually got with 405th and try to make some friends going to a con or two. Hoping to build an ODST suit in time for a con, 3D printing the other half of the M6S pistol now.

Well then,
Hi, i'm known in france as Props It Yourself ^^ been a while that i've on your forum, and i've been researching for a titanfall 2 cosplay these last few days, so i figured might aswell register now.
Big fan of Destiny that made me start cosplay.

Hope you're all doing fine with all happening in the world o/

Well then,
Hi, i'm known in france as Props It Yourself ^^ been a while that i've on your forum, and i've been researching for a titanfall 2 cosplay these last few days, so i figured might aswell register now.
Big fan of Destiny that made me start cosplay.

Hope you're all doing fine with all happening in the world o/
Same to you good sir thank you!

Name: Jared, my friends call me Jeff!
Profession: I work with an A&P Mechanic so this year I can get my license! (I help fix planes!)
Favorite Hobby: I really love flying
Favorite part of Halo: The lore of the series, the mechanical aspect like the technology of the armor, the vehicles, the weapons!
Favorite Halo: I personally like Reach, even though it's not favorited by everyone!
Favorite Video Game: Depends on the mood!
Other Interests: I greatly enjoy playing music, working on cars, hanging out with my friends and just spending time with those I love.
Favorite Food: That's a hard one, get back to me when my stomach agrees with my head!
Favorite Band: I can't just choose one, surely!
Favorite Movie(s): The Godfather or Christine, surely must be my favorite.
Other: I've wanted to make Spartan armor for cosplay for some time now, now I get to live that out thanks to you guys! Thank you for letting me join this awesome community so that I may learn the techniques I need!

Name: Jack Cooper
Profession: Full-time student
Favorite Hobby: Video games, sailing, and cosplay
Favorite part of halo: The armor design and soundtrack
Favorite Halo: Reach
Favorite Video Game: Halo, Sea Of Thieves, Doom, and Ark
Other Interests: I have a 25-foot sailing yacht called a Top Hat mk0 and I can't wait to sail that! (currently needs repairs)
Favorite Food: Pizza, Cabanara
Favorite Band: JT Music
Favorite Movie(s): Jurassic franchise
Relationship status: Taken
Favorite Halo weapon: Grenade Launcher
Console: Xbox One S
Gamer tag: Apexhunter53

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back