Name:Nathan Butcher
Profession:none yet. i make youtube vids CHECK THEM out youtube.com/ezairsoft
Favorite Hobby: airsoft

im making an ar that will shot full auto airsoft on pepakura

Name: Preston Eller
Job: May work at Tom Thumb when the interview results come in
Hobbies: Flight Simulator X, Airsoft, Hunting, Skateboarding, Collecting Knives
Favorite Halo: Halo 3 (only one i've played :cautious:
Favorite Part In Halo: Ending VERY FUN!!!

Name: Dark Falz?
Profession: Videostore clerk
Favorite Hobby: Take over the world and videogames
Favorite part of halo: multiplayer
Favorite Halo: 2
Favorite Video Game: Phantasy Star online
Other Interests: Anime and Japanese
Favorite Food: Tasty food
Favorite Band: Leningrad Cowboys?
Favorite director: Wes Anderson
Other: ???

Name: Nic
Profession: School
Favorite Hobby: Shooting guns
Favorite part of halo: When you blow up Installation 04
Favorite Halo: 3
Favorite Video Game: Americas Army and Halo 3
Other Interests: Big Guns and stuff
Favorite Food: lollies
Favorite Band: N/A
Favorite director:N/A
Other: Do Stuff with your life

Name: Florian (German)
Profession: pupil
Favorite Hobby: Video Games, Battle Display
Favorite part of halo: Story, Gameplay and Armor
Favorite Halo: 3 in co-op ;)
Favorite Video Game: Halo, CoD, ACfA
Other Interests: Battle Display of German 'Kampfschwimmer', 2002-today, Landkampfausrüstung allgemein
Favorite Food: actually i'm a vegetarian
Favorite Band: nearly every Japaneses Rock, Rammstein, Samsas Traum, ASP
Favorite Movie(s): The Hitchhiker's Guide to Galaxy
Other: I really like anime and I try to learn Japanese on my own

eXcurz0r said:
Name: Dusty Gonzalez
Profession: none
Favorite Hobby: hunting
Favorite part of halo: Story, Gameplay and Armor
Favorite Halo: 3 in co-op ;)
Favorite Video Game: Halo, CoD,
Other Interests:
Favorite Food: what ever there is to eat
Favorite Band: Disturbed
Favorite Movie(s): classified
Other: guns are fun
interested in learning how to build the armor send me info if possible plan to outfit the suit with some tech as well

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Sam Marler
Profession: Crew Trainer at McDonald's
Favorite Hobby: Video games, Hiking, and Calesthenics
Favorite part of halo: Either killing something other than green blooded aliens or zombies or vampires or Nazis or anything else clichéd in FPS or fighting alongside a squad of Marines
Favorite Halo: 1
Favorite Video Game: I can't really decide. I love Mass Effect, Gears of War 2, Red Faction: Guerilla, and Mercinaries 2.
Other Interests: I like to entertain. If I can do something to make you smile, I'm having a good day.
Favorite Food: eggplant lasagna
Favorite Band: Newsboys or Relient K
Favorite Movie(s): Aliens, Titan AE, Star Wars: the first Trilogy
Other: I admit I'd been a member of this site for some time. I built a ODST helmet before I knew how to fiberglass the inside or use the non-toxic hot glue method, and made the mistake of using crazy glue insted of hot glue. It colapsed under its own weight. A few months ago, I made a spartan Chest peice I downloaded of the Wiki page, but I got the scale wrong. When I went to try again in my size, my printer ran out of ink, and the only place I could find an ink cartridge for it was at Dell website. Moday I start again, but this time I'll see it through. :D

Name: Matthew Mullen
Profession: Graphic Design / Multimedia Artist
Favorite Hobby: Designing, Art, Building, and FPS'
Favorite part of halo: Halo3 for the multiplayer. But my love lies with Halo 1 because the story had great mystery.
Favorite Halo: 1 and 3
Favorite Video Game: Halo or COD4
Other Interests: Piano (Inspired by Martin O'Donnell), Body Building, and Mixed Martial Arts.
Favorite Food: Steak and Pizza
Favorite Finisher: Whatever Sub Zero does back in the old school MK games.
Favorite Band: Terminator's 1 through 4, Ironman, and almost anything Sci-Fi with cool robots, machines, guns, battles and what not.

Since I was little I was already trying to build armors and such because I was always fascinated with it. I think it is one of the most amazing things to do as a hobby and also as art! When I was around 8 I remember trying to make a Megaman X suit and obviously failed but I tried being a perfectionist back then my parents told me and I have always had a good eye in making replica's I've been told as well. I have always been good at drawing and understanding perspective and I personally believe that is what someone should really understand when trying to create a replica without using pepakura or some other 3d software aiding program. I have some photos posted of my Master Chief Mk5 suit so far in my first album and I also want to thank administration for opening the registration up for me to finally join!!!

Name: Richard Pitre
Profession: I dont have no at the moment. . .
Favorite Hobby: I would have to say working on cars.
Favorite part of halo: Having a fun game to play.
Favorite Halo: hmm. . . not to sure between 2 & 3.
Favorite Video Game: FF7 for playstation, PSP & Initial D for PSP.
Other Interests: Music, swords, games.
Favorite Food: For me I don't really have a favorite.
Favorite Band: umm. . . I dont have a band be my favorite would be Frederic Chopin.
Favorite Type of Movies: Musicals

I'm Isaac, i'm 25, recently serving in the US Air Force, now unemployed/starving.

Got turned onto this site by Kataroo and Moonwildflower when I asked about their armor creation (I'm working on a HEV suit from HL2).

I'll probably end up making a MkVI or ODST here soon, looking at all these great pieces is making me drool.

Name: Ernesto Mora
Profession: Student at the University of California: Merced and an Intern for 4-H
Favorite Hobby: Making things
Favorite part of halo: Explosions are cool... ooow, pretty
Favorite Halo: 1
Favorite Video Game: COD 4
Other Interests: Music, Movies, Rockets, Robotics, and Computers.
Favorite Food: Strawberries
Favorite Band: Radiohead
Favorite Movie(s): American Beauty
Other: I went to the Maker Faire.. and now I can't get out of this feeling of wanting to make things.. I love it!

My Goals: I'm creating a club at UC Merced, code name: Society of Makers, and we'll be working on different projects and stuff. I wanted to make a costume this year that would blow everyone out of the water... so I was like.. why not make a Halo costume, but a real one; and here I am. Then I thought, why not have this as a workshop our club can do, like a fiberglass, molding, and/or casting workshop for the students and the club members so they can do their own armored costume creations. What I hope to get out of this experience is to have the skills necessary to make a full Master Chief armor suit safely, quickly, and least costly. So, I hope this all works out. If not... it'll be a good experience :)

Name: Jeffrey Markus
Profession: Student at Missouri State University, Technical Director at an Improv theater.
Favorite Hobby: Late night walks with friends
Favorite part of halo: multiplayer
Favorite Video Game: Oblivion/ff#
Other Interests: Music, Movies, Robotics, Special Effects, theater, acting, improv, zombies, independent movies, etc...
Favorite Food: cheese
Favorite Band: Red Hot Chili Peppers
Favorite Movie(s): Dark Night - currently
Other: i take on way more than i can chew...

My Goals: Be good at what i do, do a lot of things... I want to have a well paying job in the theater community where i can have some individual expression in making crap.

I am a sculpture major, and am focusing in the human form; masks, puppetry, characters.

So, I guess my rank is a noob. Lol, that's going to be fun.

Alrighty, I found this site after I was looking into costumes and things of that sort and saw how expensive the Spartan suits can be. Making my own would only give it that special touch that would make me feel great and also give me an added effect knowing that I made something worthwhile that I can wear just about anywhere.

That being said, I'm Matthew Johnson, Michigan native now living in South Carolina. Very low money, going into college and looking for a hobby for my downtime. Because of my low money, me looking into my first project as the intro video states, I'd like to do a Master Chief suit, but cannot afford to make any molds of any sort. I can, however, afford some of the resin that is required. If anyone out there can help me with some molds or get me started in the right direction, I'd appreciate it greatly.

If there is anything else you'd like to know about me, please, feel free to ask away! You now know my first project and I'll get started as soon as my financial capital gets updated (who knows when) or when I get (borrow) a few molds to make my plaster casts.

-Matthew Raymond Johnson

Barbu Madalin
Romania
Fav. Hobby: Gaming and PaperKraft
Hello citizens of 405th , i have come to seek wisdom in your forum. Please don't let me down.
Flashy intro ain't it ? :))
Meh...i just started a summer-vacation project : building my own halo armour.
After i'm done with the costume i will have some photo sesions in the "outdoors"...and hopefully making a profile page for my romanian fellows. I will take some funny snapshots wearing the costume....peting kitties(god i luv kitties)...reading newspapers in park..shopping in the local mall :D...*humping some ps3-s*...
Eh...i hope i'll find some help around this forum :).
HELLO!!

Name: Phil m
Profession: Stained Glass Artisan / Web Programmer and SEO
Favorite Hobby: Wrestling with my son. Getting my arse whooped by everyone in halo multiplayer/online.
Favorite part of Halo: The Hand Gun in Halo 1, gotta love a sniper hand gun.
Favorite Halo: 1 and 3
Favorite Video Game: ... zelda and halo
Other Interests: Building electric motorcycles
Favorite Food: Sandwiches LONG LIVE SANDWICHES!!!
Favorite Finisher: Straight punch to the face.
Favorite Band:
Favorite Movie(s): singin' in the rain. that movie is EPIC.
Other: other? uh... PICKLES!

Name: Rei Black (love the way my name is, it just fits...)
Profession: School
Favorite Hobby: Gaming and Drawing.
Favorite part of halo: Online matchmaking! :lol:
Favorite Video Game: Halo, Metroid, Zelda, Final Fantasy and so forth...
Other Interests: I'm an insane movie addict.
Favorite Food: Fried rice... omg so good. :eek:
Favorite Drink: Sunny D. MAN, that stuff is so good...
Favorite Candy: REESES PIECES!!! omg :D
Favorite Band(s): t.A.T.u., Coldplay, Avenged Sevenfold, H.I.M., Basshunter,
Favorite Movie(s): The Dark Knight, Watchmen, Ironman, Hellboy, the first Underworld, basically anything under those comic genres... Hehe.
Random Facts: Sometimes I chase little kids down aisles at Toys R. Us with plastic swords. D:

Name: Logan Mussell
Profession: Student
Favorite Hobby: Video games, sports, dagorhir, drawing
Favorite part of halo: Railing countless AR rounds into combat evolved elites' skulls.
Favorite Halo: 1 or 3 xbox live
Favorite Video Game: All Halo games, Mass Effect, all Zelda games, COD4, Css, most fps, and rts
Other Interests: Flight, swimming, building things.
Favorite Food: PIZZA
Favorite Band: Can't decide. Blink 182, Journey, Foghat, Guns n' Roses, Quiet Riot, Ozzy, Lonely Island, ACDC, The City Screams Her Name.
Favorite Movie(s): Star Wars Saga, Lotr Trilogy, pretty much any kind of movie.

And Thats Me :)

Name: Wes
Profession: faux finishes, high end home painting etc.
Favorite Hobby: computer gaming
Favorite part of halo: never played it(break out the torches D:)
Favorite Halo: see above
Favorite Video Game: right now WoW and I hate to say it, maybe a decent upcoming FPS will save me
Other Interests: heh right now it seems costuming armor building
Favorite Food: anything salty and fattening
Favorite Band: Nine Inch Nails
Favorite director: 70s-80s George Lucas
Other: I got into the armor building thing after seeing some really nice setups on Youtube(thanks Abrant3) my boss always has a big Halloween party every year, and I'm trying to outdo him my first year going. Hes dropping over 2 grand on building an Underworld Lycan suit, and I'm going to see if I cant get something built at least comparable for cheap.

Name: tyler
Profession: none
Favorite Hobby: Video Games nerfing
Favorite part of halo: major battles, the final race agains time
Favorite Halo: all of 'em
Favorite Video Game: Halo or bioshock
Other Interests: nerfing
Favorite Food: yakisoba
Favorite Finisher: noscopes
Favorite Band: coldplay
Favorite Movie(s): saving pvt ryan, flags of our fathers, up.
other: im sarting to get into stuff like machinimating, and armor creating, i just dont got the supplies

Hi 405th, im gabe. my youtube account is gabzee78.
im 27,and just got an apartment for myself! :p

ive always wanted to make armor, originally when i was younger, i wanted star wars armor.
now that i have seen and played halo, i decided to make ODST and more if possable.

but now that i have joined this site, i can make one!!! :lol:
i have also just watched the vid by Adam, (Thx adam! :) )

Feel free to contact me!
just dont expect an answer strait away

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back