Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Warren (or Waz)
Occupation: I work in a liquor store part-time, while studying Education and Science double bachelor degrees at university
Hobbies: games, rugby (league and union), chilling with mates.
Current build status: Zero. My mate Matt and I decided we're going to build a suit each, that way we can use each other's strengths and weaknesses. We've got some ideas on what we want to do though as far as customisation goes, like integrating walkie talkies and an mp3 player as our own sort of tacpad. Gonna get started on Friday. :)

Ok so here is the basics
Name: Bryan aka Kias
Profession: Lead Manager for Rent A Center
Favorite hobby: collecting Transformers, playing Halo ODST, listening and playing heavy metal.
Favorite part of Halo: Favorite part? Do I have to ick one thing? More like whats not to love about any of Halo
Favorite Halo: Halo 3 ODST
Favorite Game: Fallout 3
Favorite food: Beans and cheese burrito
Other interests: Playing guitar, cooking

anything else you would really like to know just ask me.

Hey guys, nice to meet you all

Name: Matt
Profession: None right now >.>
Favorite Hobby: Video games
Favorite part of halo: The Story line Especially fighting the flood
Favorite Halo: Reach
Favorite Video Game: Eve online
Other Interests: I enjoy JROTC and the military environment
Favorite Food: Tacos
Favorite Finisher: Energy sword slice
Favorite Band: Rise Against
Favorite Movie(s): Saving Private Ryan
Other: Not much

Name: Andy
Profession: Hmmm well that's a touchy subject just now, no job you see, but I have had alot of jobs over the years.
Hobbies: Video Games, Model building, Airsoft, ........lots of stuff. I tried my hand at Pepakura recently, I have been told it looks ok, no resin or anything though, I don't have it.
Favorite part of Halo: Getting to play! That is when my two step-sons are not on it. :$)
Favorite Halo: 2
Favorite Video Games: I like the whole CoD series.
Favorite Food: Spicey! If it doesn't make your eyes bleed, it's not hot enough!!
Favorite Band: I couldn't just pick one, I grew up in the seventies, ok, I got older, but there are so many bands, it would be unkind to just choose one.
Favorite Movie(s): Too many to list... I've spent most of my life watching movies.
Favorite TV Show: I am really enjoying Sanctuary, and SGU these days, and I always try to watch Big Bang Theory.

So there you go, a bit about me.

hi guys i'm new today. my name's "Kho" From Thailand. :D

Profession : iam an Architect Design
Hobby: i love in Video Game & Cinema

Not Offen I actualy never play Halo before. but Love the suite
my feverite video game is Crysis and i love the nanosuite ( hope i do it one day. :D)
and Thai food is the best pad thai and tom yum kung. my love song is linkinpark & Back street Boy WestLife .

so this introduce and i skill in modeling in 3dsMax but suck in peperkura if some want my help in modeling please let me know.

See Ya.

Name: Jason Laird
Profession: Homeschooled and making armor for airsoft
Favorite Hobby: Video Games, reading (mostly halo series)
Favorite part of halo: like spartanforever, i like the storyline and just looking at how the spartans react to things, such as reach getting glassed
Favorite Halo: tie between h-3 because arbiter and chief are actually together working together, and halo reach, kind of a why john hates covies and because of story.
Favorite Video Game: Halo, Elder scrolls (morrowind and Skyrim ONLY not oblivion, sorry)
Other Interests: again like spartan forever, i love music, ive been playing drums for ten years, and researching halo armor online.
Favorite Food: DEFINITELY LASAGNA
Favorite Finisher: Elite with energy sword assassinating Spartan from behind in Reach
Favorite Band: Skillet
Favorite Movie(s): Glory, Saving private Ryan, Halo (legends, i think?), Appleseed Machina and Ex Machina
Other: I am a self-proclaimed Halo Expert. Any questions about halo that anyone has, i can guarantee i can most likely answer it off the top of my head. if you find ONE question that i don't know, i consider it a personal challenge and will do everything i can to find it. For instance, Captain Jacob Keyes was inducted into the ODST's by the leader of the 105th division after a failed interception of a freighter which happened to be holding rebels trying to lure UNSC into their space. Keyes took command of the mission, "borrowed" another ODST's armor and took control at once. That action earned him the honor of joining the 105th

Also, i'm currently in the "3d searching for 3d models online" phase of making my armor, but i'm designing it specifically for me, and i plan on taking my time to get every single detail correct.

anyone has questions they can PM me. Also, anyone can't find armor, ask me and i'll do a search and if i find it, ill let you know.

Name: Jake McNamara
Profession: Student
Favourite Hobby: Gaming (soon to be armour making)
Favourite part of halo: The Armour
Favourite Video game: uuhhhhhhh. oh yeh. World of Warcraft :D
Other Interests: A7X (Avenged Sevenfold)
Favourite Food: Spaghetti Carbonara
Favourite Finisher: Obviously a grenade :D
Other: Stuff?
Done...I think :/

Name: Ben Ralph
Profession: none
Favorite Hobby: Video Games
Favorite part of halo: The final levels, just so fun driving a warthog around in a huge space XD
Favorite Halo: 3
Favorite Video Game: Halo
Other Interests: I LOVE playing instruments
Favorite Food: Bacon Grilll
Favorite Movie(s): scary movie 4

Hi,
Long time lurker first time poster.
I have been a member for years, but have never had much to say. I guess I am the quiet type, but I figured its time to start contributing.
I spent 13 years in the Marines until I was medically retired in 2004. Currently I work as a security contractor and instructor for the government, sometimes overseas and sometimes domestically. I have 4 kids and a wife, we are video game enthusiasts. Alot of people look down at gaming but it has given me a chance to bond with my two teenage boys. Now in the evenings we work on armor together along with other special effects my kids use for videos they make.
I am looking forward to meeting more people interested in props and armor.
Regards,
David
New London CT

Name: Chaz
Profession: PC technition /Artist/Blacksmith(if forge and tools are available)
Hobbies: PC and console gaming, sculpting , drawing, tattoos (for friends not pro but gettin there)

Name: just call me Quad..
Profession: retiered
Favorite Hobby: DnD
Favorite Halo: Halo Wars
Favorite Video Game: Duke Nuken 3D (untill Forever comes out)
Favorite Band: The Cantina Band!
I am more into Sarwars then Halo but want to build a light recon type armor for when I ride my motercycle..

Name: Brandon Besser
Profession: Structural Engineer (once the market finally picks up and there are entry-level jobs again
Favorite Hobby: Disc golf, building stuff, bikes
Favorite Halo: 1
Favorite Video Game: Halo or COD series
Other Interests: Home brewing
Favorite Food: anything someone else buys or makes for me
Favorite Band: Murder by Death, CCR, Built to Spill
Favorite Movie(s): Big Lebowski
Other: Rode my bike across Iowa several times

Name: Justin Jijina
Hobby: I collect pieces of costumes, and wear them around for various activities. But I want to get into making armor using paper craft so I can have a... uh... I suppose have a deeper sense of ownership with the costumes I make/have. (I know it sounds weird)
Favorite Halo: ODST

Name: Hans Mssenheim
Profession: Student
Favorite Hobby: Forging
Favorite part of halo: ^^
Favorite Halo: CE (1st)
Favorite Video Game: All Halo Games
Other Interests: Soccer is what I'm best at.
Favorite Food: Domino's Cheezy Bread
Favorite Movie(s): Step Brothers, The Other Guys
Other: I AM AN ODST.

Name: Eric
Profession: Paramedic Student (EMT-Basic Certified)
Favorite Hobby: Papercraft
Favorite part of halo: I don't play Halo
Favorite Halo: I said I don't play Halo!!
Favorite Video Game: Homeworld
Other Interests: Guitar, paintball, airsoft, EMS
Favorite Food: Sushi, I guess. What relevance is that to Halo?
Other: Yes.

Name: Darren
Favorite Hobby: Leather Tooling and Video Games
Favorite part of halo: Multiplayer
Favorite Halo: 1
Favorite Video Game: COD series
Other Interests: Shooting guns, hunting, welding, carpentry, blowing stuff up
Favorite Food: Turkey
Favorite Band: Not a band but Eminem
Favorite Movie(s): Boondock Saints Series, any military movie
Other: I love my wife, my dogs and serving my country.

Name: James
Favorite Hobby: Video games, art
Favorite part of Halo: The feeling of being a powerful (and badass) super-soldier
Favorite Halo: Reach
Favorite game: Halo, any Valve title, most classic games
Other Interests: Animation, piano, dancing
Favorite band: Lemon Demon

Ready to learn, and learn from the best!

Name: Ian
Profession: Full time university student, I work at an extreme sports store during the summer.
Favorite Hobby: Playing music/playing sports. Video games are awesome as well.
Favorite part of halo: The grunt rave party. Best easter egg ever.
Other Interests: I'm a film production major, and thus enjoy making films.
Favorite Food: Thai food is good. But, of course, you can never go wrong with pizza.
Favorite Band: Muse/Reel Big Fish/Tokyo Ska Paradise Orchestra. Pretty much anything jazz or ska.
Other: I was on the Canadian water polo teams for 2 age groups (18U and 16U)
Other other: I'm looking to do a Pep armor set as a summer project/maybe start prop making as a hobby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back