Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Jesse H. Pearson
Profession: Artist
Favorite Hobby: Halo airsoft weapon builds
Favorite Halo: Halo Reach
Favorite Video Games: Every Halo game (besides Halo 5)
Favorite Band: Skillet
Favorite Shows: A good amount of Si-fi and action shows

Name: James Jon
Profession: Customer Service
Favourite Hobby: Gaming, reading, gym, photoshop, calligraphy
Favourite part of HALO: Being part of the Spartan II program, Squad Command, Future Warfare
Favorite Halo: HALO 5 and HALO Reach (firefight) (Like the squad command in 5, and AI waves + Co op for Reach)
Favourite Video Game: Titanfall 2 (Frontier Defence), HALO 5, HALO Wars 2, MechWarrior 2, Anthem, Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
Other Interests: Cosplay, many costumes, the 11th Doctor, Neo, Men in Black / Matrix Agent, Ryse Son of Rome
Favourite Food: Pasta
Favourite Band: Many, some of my favourite music styles are Classical, Jazz, Opera, Rock (Linkin Park, Papa Roach), New Age meditation flute like music
Favourite Movie(s): Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan, Divergent Series
Favourite Genres: History (Ancient), Science Fiction, Drama, Comedies
Other: I have a couple of my own cosplay sites on facebook, and also a general 'games' orientated art and 'cosplay' on facebook too

Name: Kathryn
Profession: Legal stuff
Favorite Hobby: Video games, cosplay, cons, writing, and eating.
Favorite Halo: 4
Favorite Video Game: I love a lotta them, New Vegas is the one with the most playtime.
Other Interests: 3d printing, reading, and trying new beer.
Favorite Food: BURGERS
Favorite Band: I like soundtracks not bands....I paid like 200 bucks to get the Horizon Zero Dawn vinyl imported.
Favorite Movie(s): Ranges, from Jurassic Park to Howl's Moving Castle to What A Girl Wants.
Favorite genres: Scifi, definitely. What drew me to Halo was the sci-fi atmosphere and storyline.
Other: I have a dog who is a good boi.

Last edited:
Name: Brennan Booth
Profession: Facilities and Maintenance Technitian
Favorite Hobby: Video Games and Cosplay
Favorite part of halo: I really love all the tech. Something about space ships and armor suits thrills me
Favorite Halo: 3
Favorite Video Game: Halo
Other Interests: I like to build all kinds of things, im also into airsoft, and i really like to sing
Favorite Food: Sushi
Favorite Band: The Stray Cats
Favorite Movie(s): Back to the future, Toy story, nightmare before christmas.
Other: Ive won best craftsmanship multiple times!

Name: Fenris Wolf
Profession: Photographer
Favorite Hobby: Video Games, Cycling, Steampunk, Cosplay
Favorite part of Halo: The Suits, the Mythology and history within the games.
Favorite Video Game: Assassin's Creed (the whole series - well... most of them!)
Other Interests: Walking/Cycling with my wife and our dogs
Favorite Food: Pizza
Favorite Band: (currently listening to) The Cesarians
Favorite Movie(s): Excalibur, 2001, The Crow, too many to list!
Other: Struck by lightning when I was a child!

Name: Jeff Kozell
Profession: Storage Administrator
Favorite Hobby: Gaming (tabletop and video gaming)
Favorite part of Halo: The music and atmosphere
Favorite Video Game: Mass Effect 2
Other Interests: Anything creative, crafting, modeling, landscaping, home improvement
Favorite Band: All types of music, Imagine Dragons, Collective Soul
Favorite Movie(s): Star Trek II, The Empire Strikes Back, The Matrix, the entire MCU, etc

Name: Jeff Kozell
Profession: Storage Administrator
Favorite Hobby: Gaming (tabletop and video gaming)
Favorite part of Halo: The music and atmosphere
Favorite Video Game: Mass Effect 2
Other Interests: Anything creative, crafting, modeling, landscaping, home improvement
Favorite Band: All types of music, Imagine Dragons, Collective Soul
Favorite Movie(s): Star Trek II, The Empire Strikes Back, The Matrix, the entire MCU, etc
Welcome to the jungle. Lol

Name: Jason “Rook” Estes
Profession: military, software company CEO
Favorite Hobby: Video Games, making stuff,
Favorite part of Halo: the story
Favorite Halo: Halo: Combat Evolved
Favorite Video Game: Resident Evil
Other Interests: programming and building
Favorite Food: curry

Live in ND

Name: Zach Howard, Friends call me Zander
Profession: Full time Engineering Student/Engineering Intern
Favorite Hobby: Gaming/Drawing/3D Modeling
Favorite part of halo: "Boo"
Favorite Halo: Halo 3 (first of the series I started playing online a ton)
Favorite Video Game: Halo, Battlefield, Minecraft, Beat Saber
Other Interests: Cars, Biking, Fix-it/DIY projects, Sci-Fi
Favorite Band: Zedd
Favorite Movie(s): Blazing Saddles, Sahara, Red 1 & 2, John Wick

Name: Zach Howard, Friends call me Zander
Profession: Full time Engineering Student/Engineering Intern
Favorite Hobby: Gaming/Drawing/3D Modeling
Favorite part of halo: "Boo"
Favorite Halo: Halo 3 (first of the series I started playing online a ton)
Favorite Video Game: Halo, Battlefield, Minecraft, Beat Saber
Other Interests: Cars, Biking, Fix-it/DIY projects, Sci-Fi
Favorite Band: Zedd
Favorite Movie(s): Blazing Saddles, Sahara, Red 1 & 2, John Wick
Hey look, a fellow engineering student/intern! I'm also a big Halo, Battlefield, Beatsaber, Minecraft fan, and just about everything else in your bio.

Welcome to the 405th Zander!

Hey look, a fellow engineering student/intern! I'm also a big Halo, Battlefield, Beatsaber, Minecraft fan, and just about everything else in your bio.

Welcome to the 405th Zander!
Hey, what do you know! I'm on PC and if you are, PM me if you ever want to play something/chat!

Thanks for the welcome!

Hey, what do you know! I'm on PC and if you are, PM me if you ever want to play something/chat!

Thanks for the welcome!
My usernames are listed under my profile, feel free to add me :), just include a message if your username isnt Zander

Name: Lauren
Profession: None yet (might go to school for game design)
Favorite Hobby: Video games
Favorite Halo: 1-3 & Reach
Favorite Video Games: Sonic, Halo, Half-Life 2, Garry's Mod
Favorite Food: Ribs
Favorite Movie(s): Spongebob Squarepants (2004), Back to the Future, Jurassic Park/World
Other: Toasters are cool

Name: Lauren
Profession: None yet (might go to school for game design)
Favorite Hobby: Video games
Favorite Halo: 1-3 & Reach
Favorite Video Games: Sonic, Halo, Half-Life 2, Garry's Mod
Favorite Food: Ribs
Favorite Movie(s): Spongebob Squarepants (2004), Back to the Future, Jurassic Park/World
Other: Toasters are cool
Hey Lauren, welcome to the 405th! I must say you've got great taste in games, I'm a big Half Life fan, and I think I've got more hours in Garrys mod than any other game I own! Haven't played it in years though.

Obligatory question: do you plan on building a suit?

Name: Josh White
Profession: Lifeguard, full time criminal justice/law major
Favorite hobby(s): I enjoy video games, singing, acting in musicals, and chilling with friends
Favorite part of Halo: The story, music, and childhood it gave me and my friends
Favorite Halo: Halo 3 ODST
Favorite Video game(s): Star Wars Empire at War, Halo 3 ODST, Hearts of Iron 4, or Supreme Commander
Favorite Food: Barbecue pulled pork
Favorite Finisher(s): Any finisher from Doom
Favorite Band(s): OutKast, Edubble, The Doors, Megadeath
Favorite Movie(s): The first two Austin Powers movies, Atlantis (the Disney animated one), Speed, and the Highwaymen
Other: I started college at the age of 15 and graduated high school at 16.

Hey Lauren, welcome to the 405th! I must say you've got great taste in games, I'm a big Half Life fan, and I think I've got more hours in Garrys mod than any other game I own! Haven't played it in years though.

Obligatory question: do you plan on building a suit?

Thanks! I think I've spent over 450 hours in Garry's Mod... Yeah, I plan on building one after I get a job. : P

Thanks! I think I've spent over 450 hours in Garry's Mod... Yeah, I plan on building one after I get a job. : P
Cool! If you want to get a head start while you wait for work, a large portion of building is research and planning, which you can do without spending any money :). I definitely recommend you checkout Tutorial Index for more details there.

Anyways, welcome again, if you run into any issues along your journey (and looked for an answer in the tutorial) just open a thread on an appropriate forum. The community here is committed to helping everyone make their best suit with a passionate and positive attitude.

Hope to see more of you!

Cool! If you want to get a head start while you wait for work, a large portion of building is research and planning, which you can do without spending any money :). I definitely recommend you checkout Tutorial Index for more details there.

Anyways, welcome again, if you run into any issues along your journey (and looked for an answer in the tutorial) just open a thread on an appropriate forum. The community here is committed to helping everyone make their best suit with a passionate and positive attitude.

Hope to see more of you!

Thank you!

Name: Alex Gray
Profession: Event Support and Facility Assistant for a University
Favorite Hobby: Crafting, being artsy, being outdoors
Favorite part of Halo: The setting, believable futuristic sci-fi
Favorite Halo: Reach or ODST
Favorite Video Game: Too many to choose! All the Halo titles, Minecraft, SWTOR, The Elder Scrolls series, the Fallout series, and Nintendo lol
Other Interests: Survival shows, mechanics, avid follower of NASA missions, cooking and eating, staying in shape
Favorite Food: Spinach and Chicken Alfredo
Favorite Movie(s): Star Wars (all of them), Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter franchise, Shawshank Redemption, Starship Troopers, Water World, Mad Max, anything Disney, and a multitude of martial arts flicks
Other: Just got a 3d printer and ready to print all the things

Name: Alex Gray
Profession: Event Support and Facility Assistant for a University
Favorite Hobby: Crafting, being artsy, being outdoors
Favorite part of Halo: The setting, believable futuristic sci-fi
Favorite Halo: Reach or ODST
Favorite Video Game: Too many to choose! All the Halo titles, Minecraft, SWTOR, The Elder Scrolls series, the Fallout series, and Nintendo lol
Other Interests: Survival shows, mechanics, avid follower of NASA missions, cooking and eating, staying in shape
Favorite Food: Spinach and Chicken Alfredo
Favorite Movie(s): Star Wars (all of them), Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter franchise, Shawshank Redemption, Starship Troopers, Water World, Mad Max, anything Disney, and a multitude of martial arts flicks
Other: Just got a 3d printer and ready to print all the things
Hey Alex, welcome to the family! ODST seems to get a lot of hate but it was one of my favorites. SWTOR was amazing, I played the port on Android, best $10.

Next steps involve reading the articles under "New Users" on the forums tab, and once you're ready to start the building process, give Tutorial Index a checkout. Once you've done that, if you have any questions please reach out! We're all excited to have you here, and we'll do whatever we can to help you make your best suit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back