Name: Tristan
Profession: 3D Art Student
Favorite Hobbies: Anything that involves Craft and Creation
Favorite Part of Halo: UNSC history / Spartan Program / ODST records
Favorite Halo: Any Halo game except the first one and Spartan Strike
Favorite Halo Weapon(s) : ODST SMG / SRS99 Sniper / M90 Shotgun
Favorite Video Game: Anything that is mindblowing, mostly RPGs and STRs
Other Interests: LARP / Airsoft / Sport / Exploration
Favorite Food: Wine, Ham, Cheese (call me Frenchie)
Favorite Band(s) : Can't choose, that goes with the mood (came from Metal tho)
Favorite Movie(s): Can't Choose either, prefer to keep discovering as much as i can

Can't wait to share and post a lot !! Hello 405th Community :D

Name: Troy a.k.a. "Akeno"
Profession: Full time college student.
Favorite Hobby: Woodworking, crafting, and airsoft.
Favorite part of halo: The books and lore.
Favorite Halo: Reach and ODST
Favorite Video Game: Elite: Dangerous and Reach.
Other Interests: Art (looking at it, since I cant draw for crud), anime, and building computers.
Favorite Food: Sushi, my from-scratch deep dish pizza, and home-made cinnamon rolls/sticky buns.
Favorite Music Artists: Lontalius, Eden, The Midnight, etc... I love a lot of music
Favorite Movie(s): Any movie that is made by Studio Ghibli.
Other: I've been around the 405th for a while, just primarily stalking and annoying everyone in the discord.

Name: Troy a.k.a. "Akeno"
Profession: Full time college student.
Favorite Hobby: Woodworking, crafting, and airsoft.
Favorite part of halo: The books and lore.
Favorite Halo: Reach and ODST
Favorite Video Game: Elite: Dangerous and Reach.
Other Interests: Art (looking at it, since I cant draw for crud), anime, and building computers.
Favorite Food: Sushi, my from-scratch deep dish pizza, and home-made cinnamon rolls/sticky buns.
Favorite Music Artists: Lontalius, Eden, The Midnight, etc... I love a lot of music
Favorite Movie(s): Any movie that is made by Studio Ghibli.
Other: I've been around the 405th for a while, just primarily stalking and annoying everyone in the discord.
TheTAB01 we like having you on the discord! we need more people to join us in discordgang

Name: Marco Alejandro Bastida
Profession:
Favorite Hobby: Sawing, Drawing and crafts
Favorite part of halo: all
Favorite Halo: 1
Favorite Video Game: Multi Player- Halo
Favorite Food: any fast food
Favorite Finisher:
Favorite Band:
Favorite Cartoon: Ghost In The Shell
Marital Status: Single

Just made an account out sheer love for Halo and Halo props. Been playing the game since I was 13 and have always loved the games and the lore. My fascination has always been with the Shipmaster's Armor. I am 23 now and studying CS in college. I am completely new to crafting and basically beginning on my journey of getting good at it. I love sketching and drawing action comic panels. Feel free to help me out with 3D modelling etc if you wish to :) Really excited to check it out.

Just made an account out sheer love for Halo and Halo props. Been playing the game since I was 13 and have always loved the games and the lore. My fascination has always been with the Shipmaster's Armor. I am 23 now and studying CS in college. I am completely new to crafting and basically beginning on my journey of getting good at it. I love sketching and drawing action comic panels. Feel free to help me out with 3D modelling etc if you wish to :) Really excited to check it out.
I love that Halo/Doom crossover pic! I'm a huge fan of Doom in addition to Halo. Rip and Tear, and welcome to the 405th!

Name: Kody A.K.A. "Knight Knight"
Profession: Full-Time Game Design Student - Full-Time Paraprofessional
Favorite Hobbies: Gaming, Pathfinder (DnD), HEMA
Favorite Part of Halo: Sharing moments whether its lore, party nights, forge shenanigans (Though I love custom games)
Favorite Halo: Halo Reach!
Favorite Halo Weapon(s): Magnum, Sentinal Beam, any sniper class weapon.
Favorite Video Game: Super Metroid/Metroid Other M (Love them both so much)
Other Interests: Movie buff, Bladesmithing
Favorite Food: Pizza
Favorite Band(s): 1st - Disturbed // 2nd - Daft Punk // 3rd - Sabaton
Favorite Movie(s): Ready Player One - Howl's Moving Castle - Big Hero Six
Other: I am probably the least judgemental person I know, its what most of my friends say is my best quality. Live and Love. AMA my dudes!

Name: Tom
Profession: Postal Worker (Rural Carrier)
Favorite Hobby: Video games, knife throwing, gunpla.
Favorite part of halo: The memories, especially playing through the campaigns with my brothers.
Favorite Halo: Hmmm. ODST was one of my favorites, but main HALO games? Probably 3.
Favorite Video Game: Secret of Mana for the SNES
Other Interests: I'm a new dad, so besides my main hobbies, I dont really have any at the moment.
Favorite Food: Lemon Meringue Pie
Favorite Music: Heavy metal, symphonic metal

Name: Alex
Profession: Full-Time student
Favorite Hobbies: The most iconic of duos: gym and nerdy stuff.
Favorite Part of Halo: The painful yet so beautiful nostalgia I get when even just listening to the music. The gritty world it is set in. Such perfect escapism!
Favorite Halo: That's like picking your favourite child. It would be Halo 3.
Favorite Halo Weapon(s): Anything that does not require me to aim, Energy sword, shotgun and melee (if that counts)
Favorite Video Game: Halo (obviously), Metro 2033, World of Warcraft, Doom,
Other Interests: Movie buff, Anime, Video-producing
Favorite Food: Everything that's NOT chicken and rice for a change
Favorite Band(s): Gorillaz, Death Grips
Favorite Movie(s): Bladerunner 2049, Mad Max Fury Road, Drive, A Silent Voice, Interstellar, LotR (To summarize, things that are either well made, fill you with existential dread or involve Ryan Gosling.)
Other: I joined the army and did my service before my studies for the sole motivation of getting really good cosplay boots for free. This is not even a joke. I'm also building my first ever Halo cosplay right now and it is suprisingly easy.

Name: Lewis,
Profession: Electronics manufacturing/maintenance engineer,
Favorite Hobbies: Playing games (everything from Halo and Doom to Frostpunk and FTL), attempting to write code and hobby servers (hi from the homelab community!)
Favorite Part of Halo: The story of the UNSC Spirit of Fire,
Favorite Halo: Halo Wars 2,
Favorite Halo Weapon(s): Gotta be a MAC, Sir Isaac Newton is the deadliest man in space!
Favorite Video Game: Metroid Prime Trilogy,
Other Interests: Occasionally dive into Blender or ANSYS for a random bit of modelling or a fluid simulation. Or reading a book, reading is good,
Other: Stalked the forums for a little while now, finally time to say hi I guess. I've been wanting to cosplay Jerome-092 for a couple years now, but procrastination and I are an inseperable duo, it might take me a few more years yet to do!

Name: Keith
Proffesion: Wildlife Biologist and Wildland firefighter
Favorite Hobby: Cosplay. I am one half of a cosplay group and most well known for my fursuit cosplays from digimon and monster hunter.
Favorite part of halo: the story and character interactions.
Favorite halo: Halo 3.
Favorite food: sushi.
Favorite band: of monsters and men
Other interests: anime, scuba, table top games

42002.jpg

Name: Max
Profession: Almost in college
Favourite Hobby: video games, airsoft (i wish I could do it more often here)
Favourite part of halo: The lore, gameplay and the books
Favourite Halo: Reach, ODST and 4
Favourite Video Game: Metro series and payday (as well as halo obviously)
Other Interests: Programming (not so good yet), working out how things work
Favourite Food: Breaded chicken
Favourite Music Artists: I have quite a variety of different tastes, mainly from video games but I like bands like aviators, miracle of sound, sabaton, etc
Favourite Movie(s): The dark knight trilogy, Tron legacy

Name: Marquise Kittrell
Profession: EMT, and Telemetry Transporter
Favorite Hobby: Cosplay, Gaming,
Favorite part of halo: (I have to choose one?) Dynamic between Chief and Cortana. That was by far my favorite part of halo, even 5 Guardians take on Cortana was interesting, in a stalker toxic best friend/girlfriend kinda way.
Favorite Halo: Tie (ODST & Halo CE)
Favorite Video Game: Halo & God of War 4
Other Interests: Reading, learning carpentry, learning other languages (Spanish and Japanese are top on the list), & learning new things in general.
Favorite Food: Turkey.
Favorite Finisher: Destiny 2 Kellbreaker Headbutt. Glorious.
Favorite Band: Earth, Wind and Fire
Favorite Movie(s): Forest Gump, the Dark Knight Trilogy, Joker, Marvel's Avengers, Casablanca, and Hellboy franchise (I even liked the David Harbour one. I know. I know.)
Other: *Scratches chin* When I was a kid, I had a crush on Sam from iCarly. I dunno what else to put? Lol

Name: Tanner Kenji Morgester
Profession: Part time at Ace, hopefully full to part time tsa after the virus
Favorite Hobby: Video Games
Favorite part of halo: The multiplayer with customization of various armors
Favorite Halo: reach
Favorite Video Game: ratchet and clank
Other Interests: I Enjoy reading movies and talking to artists
Favorite Food: Grilled or baked salmon
Favorite Movie(s): tough since i enjoy a variety of movies
Other: Half my family came from japan so that is why i use Kenji as a screen name

Name: Rodney
Profession: Graphic Design Student
Favorite Hobby: Lightsaber LARP Fighting and Halo Video Games
Favorite part of halo: The Concepts
Favorite Halo: 3
Favorite Video Game: Halo
Other Interests: Art and Poetry
Favorite Food: Salad
Favorite Finisher: When Anakin Skywalker, aka Darth Vader, Destroys the Sith by throwing Emperor Pallpatine through a ventilation shaft.
Favorite Band: Big Daddy Weave
Favorite Movie(s): The original movies that were like left behind but came before it.
Other: I have an Associate's in Graphic Design

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back