Jorge 052 Armor Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great work so far. Jorge is possibly my favorite character from Noble team. Which is why when I finally get to work on my first set of armor, I'm going to use parts of Jorge's armor. It's going to be a custom, "if I was a Spartan", type of armor (Jun being another major influence on it).

Keep up the good work. I'll be lucky if my first armor comes together half as good as yours is, lol.

Your Jorge is looking awesome! I started work today on my Jun armor. If your in northern Mexico you should totally come up for comic con next year and well get a rockin noble team put together! :D

This is my fist armor build and I decided build Jorge 052 from halo reach.

The models was created for Acehigh.

My work is slow but I think its a good start.

JorgechestTuckex052.jpg

Just have one question. when you made this did you cover the inside with cardboard al well? how did you get it to keep its shape so well?

Just have one question. when you made this did you cover the inside with cardboard al well? how did you get it to keep its shape so well?

just get some spray adhesive (glue) and some shiping paper constuction paper works well to and glue the cardstoke and other said paper
it's how I do it and it works well

This is awesome. You should wear this when you go to buy Reach. Also mould this helmet, because a lot of people are going to want to buy that. That's a lot of money that you can make from this.

This is my first post. Im glad its on your thread. I really like Jorge, and you are doing an excellent job on this! I hope I learn from your example when I finally have time to make my own armor. Its a shame that acehigh has decided that he no longer wants to share his files. I would really enjoy making something like this. But good job man! I cant wait to see it finished!!

I am very interested in knowing more about how you backed the cardstock? Did you glue all of the card stock pep sheets to the construction paper first...then cut out your pieces? How are the tabs holding up? A pic of that process would be really awesome.
I think everyone is looking at your pics and wondering the same thing.."what is on the other side of the paper? how did it get on there, and what is it?"

Assuming you've done what I think you have....I'm already regretting not doing it on my previous pep work lol. Things would have kept thier shape much better.

Thanks.
T.

The suit is coming along quite nicely, especially the forearms. Keep up the good work.

I would also like to know where you got your files from.
From what I've read, the pep files that TUCKERX052 is using, were made buy a person who took them down, and nolonger want anybody to use them. Others have made perfectly fine and usable Jorge pep files, so it's not the end of the world, and one can still make a good looking set of Jorge armor.

penguinator16 and deputydog: I cant sent you the files because Im respecting the wishes of the modeler sorry
Terrag Shugo: Well I gonna post some pics of my work with that paper
ratchet_fan: What is yardstock?? sorry if I dont know what means

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back