Props Juliet76's Blueprints

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only upload them as I have need to post them on the forum, and I've now set up a new photobucket account for my blueprint reference pictures (see links under the blueprints).

Is there anything in particular you were chasing Thatdecade I may have stuff that I haven't uploaded yet? :)

Are you right to clean that up? If not let me know and I'd be able to lighten it up, crop and probably straighten it for you.

I'll have a bit of a dig for the one on the DMR too if you want.

Whoah! I just checked out your thread on your 3D model Chevysrule and it's looking great so far!;)

In regards to your question- You're not missing anything as far as depth goes, orthographic projections can be limited in such regards, especially so when it's something as detailed as the MA37. One way around it is to use "hidden lines" which are a series of dashes to show areas that are blocked by other faces but on the MA37 it would have been more of a mess than a help as there's so many recessed areas.

As a way to help with this I've started including links to all my reference pictures that I use to help show recessed/hidden areas and how different parts relate to each other. Hope that helps. :)

[...]
Thank you for the compliment! I relied on your blueprint for the majority of the build, but couldn't for the life of me get those recessed areas right so I just went rogue and made custom modifications. And yeah, it would have been extremely difficult to tell anything with all those extra lines added in, so looking back I see why you didn't add them. Thank you for all that information, too, it helps much. :D

Hey Juliet76. I just wanted to show you what I managed to create thanks to the blueprint you made of the Reach Combat Knife!!

DSC04031.jpg

DSC04030.jpg

Thanks for putting the work into these blueprints and I can't wait to see more!

Oh damn man, that looks sweet!

Seeing that on your chest plate is so awesome, I was hoping for a moment like this especially as I was getting reference pictures from Birth of a Spartan and here it is. Great work Carpathiavh99 and thanks for sharing it.;)

And if anyone else does any builds or models off of my blueprints please feel welcome to post links or pictures in here, I'd love to see what you do with them as I don't get the time to see all the stuff that's happening here on the forums.:D

Hey Juliet, do you think you could make blueprints for the pistol from Reach? I plan on making a wooden one but I cant find any blueprints!!

BTW all your stuff is freaking AWESOME!!!

Thanks,
Rhinoc

It's a possibility, but I can't say when for sure. Sooner rather than later is the best time frame I can give.

All the blueprints I'll be working on for the 405th for at least the rest of the year will only be Reach related and at this point I'd have to say only the UNSC stuff, I have a soft spot for the home team. So keep your eyes on this thread I'll post 'em once I've done 'em. ;)

And if anyone else does any builds or models off of my blueprints please feel welcome to post links or pictures in here, I'd love to see what you do with them as I don't get the time to see all the stuff that's happening here on the forums.:D

Will do Juliet! As a matter of fact, I'll soon make a thread showing what I'll be making next. And yes, your blueprints are used. Again.

*EDIT*

As promised, here is the link to the progress thread. ;) It's the Reach UNSC Dagger. ^_^
http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/25792-UNSC-Reach-Dagger

Will do Juliet! As a matter of fact, I'll soon make a thread showing what I'll be making next...

As promised, here is the link to the progress thread. ;) It's the Reach UNSC Dagger. ^_^
http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/25792-UNSC-Reach-Dagger

Thanks for putting the link in the thread V1p3r, and I can't wait to see more on the combat knife. ;)

Thanks for awsome blueprints. I'm going to make a knife soon.

glad you like 'em Storm, I look forward to seeing what you do with them!:D

I'm working hard on the M45 'prints and hope to have them up very soon. But it is more detailed than the MA37 and I don't want to put them up until they're right. Consider beta testing done and now I'm just working out the kinks.;)

Thanks Road Kill!

If you liked it before you might like it even more now the M45 is in the first post. And I'm hoping you're not the only one. ;)

Sounds good Viper! You've always done my 'prints justice in the past and I'd love to see you have a crack at a bigger one.

I've also uploaded some reference blueprints on the M45 to my rference link. There's a reference blueprint on the pump, torch & mounts and one demonstrating the issue with the slide covering the ejection port when pumped back.

I love it when a print comes together!

The shield is fantastic and I rally needed thoes prints for the knives, thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back