lets get something strate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fragclone

yes its been posted before and many time. but i wanted to say a few werds aswell.

1. THE SEARCH BAR IS YOUR FRIEND:
use the search bar before you find something and post it. it may have already been posted.

2.CHEAP WON'T GET YOU ANYWHERE!
$100 isn't gonna get you anything. this is one of the BIG things that most of us are tired of. you say you want good looking armor for as cheap as you can get... NOT GONNA HAPPEN. even cardboard armor is expencive. unless it looks [how do i put this] "not good" then your doomed.
...dangit i'll continue later. but 1st.

3. STOP IMPOSTERING.
naming your profile after john 117 isnt very good. be creative with your name. :)

4. Spelling and Grammar
Were all guilty of it but i guess theres a spell check button for a reason

colmon_9 said:
4. Spelling and Grammar
Were all guilty of it but i guess theres a spell check button for a reason

yes, download the spellchecker plugin and use it.

I tell my son that the text messaging shorthand is ok with your friends but you need to practice proper grammer in communicating in the real world. I would not be taken seriously in my work if I emailed the way some people write in here.

-dwoo [stepping down from soapbox]

Last edited by a moderator:
Pepakura doens't have to be expensive... I bet you could get decent looking stuff for about $100.

Please, Let's get something straight first.

Without grammar and proper punctuation and spelling, you'll look like a fool. :rolleyes

Ares said:

Without grammar and proper punctuation and spelling, you'll look like a fool. :rolleyes

I love you. :love:

'Kidding :p

Ares said:

Lookout guys, the spelling police are a foot. :lol:

Ares said:

my bad ><

Fragclone said:
2.CHEAP WON'T GET YOU ANYWHERE!
$100 isn't gonna get you anything. this is one of the BIG things that most of us are tired of. you say you want good looking armor for as cheap as you can get... NOT GONNA HAPPEN. even cardboard armor is expensive. unless it looks [how do i put this] "not good" then your doomed.

Hey...
Believe it or not, my armor costs under $75... it looks pretty bad ass, if I say so myself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back