Lobbster's Jorge Build (3d print and foam)

I think something on the site broke or only broke for me. o_O

Suppose these are links and such?

Attachments

• 1687244571125.png
    1687244571125.png
    80.5 KB · Views: 48
  • Knipsel-1.JPG
    Knipsel-1.JPG
    103.6 KB · Views: 48
The canister attaches onto the existing reach torso so it is not a complete canister.
Oh ok then. If you managed to split the torso into a standard torso armour and then have the Jorge overlay Do you have a copy of the base file for the overlay? I could then look up the software to mod that and then use a whole canister.

Your helmet's looking pretty cool... you should totally start a build thread to document your progress ;)
That's a good Idea. I think I'll need to set a warning though because It's like all the crafters that do Pep and 3d and cosplay, All of it has come down to our own interpretation of "how it should look". Then like to ask you a question about how you have figured something out it helps a lot too.

I'm still holding onto the hope that one day we can do a full noble team picture, always happy to see people making suits from the dream team. great work as always.

This thread is more than 8 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back