Props MA37ICWS Assault Rifle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done, I enjoy the progress pics and seeing the shape and details growing, the vid was nice to for some action of the weapon. Cant wait to get my wood working gear out and in shape for some workouts like this!

wow, i just got to the end of your thread (5 whole pages ftw) and i thought OH NO THE THREAD DIED!!! but then i saw the date and i was like, FEW! it was only yesterday!
good work on the rifle! but i was kinda hoping it would be an old thread so i could skip to the end of it and see an awesome AR.... now... don't macs have a time machine button?.....

wow, i just got to the end of your thread (5 whole pages ftw) and i thought OH NO THE THREAD DIED!!! but then i saw the date and i was like, FEW! it was only yesterday!
good work on the rifle! but i was kinda hoping it would be an old thread so i could skip to the end of it and see an awesome AR.... now... don't macs have a time machine button?.....

Haha, glad you like it!

Unfortunately, I've been short on time lately, so the AR has not been the center of attention. I'll see what I can do about that...

wow, this looks awesome, and its been a great help. its given me some great ideas on how to finish the SMG's im workin on. hope you finish this in good time, and keep it up!

Again, another amazing build!

Yes, im curious about your plans for the the ammo counter. Are you going to wire this up with LEDs?

do you think replicantfx's ar counter would work? It was designed for Adam's AR but I think you could make it fit.

Thanks guys! :)

As for the plans for the Ammo Counter, I think I would just put some sort of decal behind a sheet of Plexiglass, and behind that decal a blue LED light. No working ammo counter, but at least I'll make it shine? :)

Thanks guys! :)

As for the plans for the Ammo Counter, I think I would just put some sort of decal behind a sheet of Plexiglass, and behind that decal a blue LED light. No working ammo counter, but at least I'll make it shine? :)

That's right, doesn't matter as long as it's shiny :D
Looking awesome man, can't wait to see the finished build. If I can get a hold of some plywood I might give this a go, but it's pepakura for now

sorry fo the double post i know i shouldnt but, what. you killed the project?

I have not killed it, I've just been to busy with work lately. (Mondays to Saturdays, two weeks straight.) I don't have the time to work on the Assault Rifle, since I'll have to drive an hour to get to my workshop (And I get off work really late, like 2 AM).

Sorry for the lack of updates, you folks. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back