Props MA37ICWS Assault Rifle

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not killed it, I've just been to busy with work lately. (Mondays to Saturdays, two weeks straight.) I don't have the time to work on the Assault Rifle, since I'll have to drive an hour to get to my workshop (And I get off work really late, like 2 AM).

Sorry for the lack of updates, you folks. :(
aww. hope you can woek on it soon cuz. THis. Is. SPARTA!!!> wel actually. no. i just came up with that. This is beast. Hope to see somethin new from here soon.

Lol you guys... x)

I'll be heading out today, perhaps I'll get to do some work. The Workshop isn't heated or insulated, so it's freezing out there. I'll just have to dress up really well!

cool man really cool !!!!!

P.s. I got a space heater at the HOME DEPOT for 40.00 bucks this thing heats up my workshop so much I have to turn it off.

cool man really cool !!!!!

P.s. I got a space heater at the HOME DEPOT for 40.00 bucks this thing heats up my workshop so much I have to turn it off.

Yeah, I got a Diesel fueled Space Heater as well, but since the workshop is poorly insulated, the heat goes litteraly out the window. =/

Oh boy, has it been this long? Good lord!
Haha, seems time has passed by really fast since last I updated this thread. It soon August already! x)

Well, I'm glad to say that I have been doing a lot of work on the Assault Rifle lately, lots of detailing and other awesome stuff.
Dust Cover is in place, the cocking tube is bondoed into place, the back has been resined and is soon ready to be sanded smoothly.

The front has gotten a few touches since last time, been using cardboard to detail both sides of the AR. Still have the bottom section left to do, and I still have not found a damned flashlight yet!

Anwyay, dont want to make you read too much now, do we?. ;)

Enjoy!
IMG_2064.jpg

IMG_2059.jpg

IMG_2060.jpg

IMG_2061.jpg

IMG_2062.jpg

IMG_2063.jpg

SV, your build looks fabulous buddy. Great job so far.

@ Ventrue... you silly man,lol

I've been led to believe by a certain OP that updated pictures are soon due. Soooo "bump" to help him get his arse into gear. :p ;)

I've been led to believe by a certain OP that updated pictures are soon due. Soooo "bump" to help him get his arse into gear. :p ;)

You were not led astray, my friend. It just took a little longer than I imaginged... I guess. :)
IMG055.jpg

IMG053.jpg

I still have a lot of resin work left, and a lot of detailing. This is the AR as it is today, with no color whatsoever :p

It's still coming together great Viper, I'm looking forward to you getting even more detail on there! And I love the bolt, I watched that section of the video where you charge the bolt like three or four times in a row just for the noise it makes! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back