MacBook Air

Status
Not open for further replies.
Krylon said:
easy flamer. its ipod touch not itouch, saying someone is satan is a serious and unnecessary insult, and a 16 gb ipod touch is like having a nice little computer in my pocket i no i have one! easy pal.
ahmen!

Last edited by a moderator:
With current technology it isn't even necessary to have a hinged LCD display screen. You could just mount a laser display projector in laptops and add the CD/DVD drives and they're be the same thickness as the air. Either than or have a paper thin organic crystal display.

I'm not flaming Mac, I just wish that products that went to market were better thought out than this. They've had these alternative displays for years, but they're still not being integrated into commercial electronics.. They'll be in cell phones soon, but why not laptops? Whats the hold up?

Last edited by a moderator:
Screw thin laptops, I'd rather have a laptop with a nvidia 8800 built in with water cooling. I dont care if the laptop was 3 inches thick, it's still portable.

but its all about making weird and stupid **** that everyone thinks wont work, but the next year that "stupid idea" is the next hot thing, the year after that, its old tech

I remember at CES korean and japanese woman where showing off thin LCD's which where nearly as thin as paper, but as bright as reality. They were very nice screens, but were not mass made for the industries, they were very easy to break since very thin, but quality over all, they were truly amazing LCD screens. Those screens, they make the macbook air lcd screen look fat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back