March Break!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mustang2500

Hey fellow Canadians! The best week of March is fast approaching - only one day left! Does anyone have any big plans?

I'm sort of bummed out and very exited at the same time. We're going to Myrtle Beach, Sout Carolina for the break. I can't wait to go, but that means a week before I get to keep building my guns... :(

What about you guys?

I'm not doing anything really that fun.

hang out with friends, work on my Halo Reach helmet and possibly my new AR.

and might get myself a job :p

is this a week long break for school? not looking foreword to that at all. i do home school so i don't care but my aunts little girls (i live at my aunts) are going to be home all week and probably have friends over. "shivers"

ForgedReclaimer said:
is this a week long break for school? not looking foreword to that at all. i do home school so i don't care but my aunts little girls (i live at my aunts) are going to be home all week and probably have friends over. "shivers"

lol i mean 4 or 5 7 year olds who dont know what halo is "shivers"

well i get a week of to but no one is going to be home here sis gots some plays to do and parents gota go so i have a week of peping by my self yay!

edit:$ ya i forgot i get to hick around a lake for preperations for philmount new mexico (in boy scouts)

Last edited by a moderator:
Aaron said:
Hey, if youre coming to southern Cali, come give me a visit!

Maybe! Although I've never heard of "Rally Point Delta" before. Is that new? :p

Last edited by a moderator:
YEAH SOUTH CAROLINA!

Sorry, couldn't resist. Sadly, I live about an hour away from Myrtle Beach, but it's a great place to stay. Just make sure you know where your cell phone and wallet are at all times, they have a tendency to magically fly out of your pocket and into other people's hands.

We don't get this "March Break", but I'm getting a car on Saturday so I guess it's about the same feeling :D

Well we made it here yesterday, the ride wasn't too fun. Being 6'2" in the back seats of a small SUV with your 2 little siblings, well... sucks.

In a bit of epic news though, I managed to listen to Guns N' Roses (Appetite for Destruction, Use Your Illusion 1&2, Spaghetti Indecent), Slash's Snakepit (It's 5 o'Clock Somewhere, Aint Life Grand) Velvet Revolver (Contraband, Libertad) and even the new Puddle of Mudd CD. So, you can say it was a pretty busy ride.

EDIT: OHHH! 300 posts! Spartan time :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back