Mark III

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpartanT117

OK, so I'm new to making armor, and I just needed some guidance as how to get to some paper models for the armor, and wanted to mix and match armor is that possible? I know there are some experienced armor makers on this site, so experienced armor makers, I need your help. Thanks.

I'm new at all this too, but I've looked at alot of pep files and there's nothing stopping you from downloading the pieces you want and mixing them up

yeah its up to you if you want to mix and match pieces but if I were you I would just make sure that when you align them to your body after padding and strapping, that there wont be any irregular rub or friction that can cause some minor damage to them...

Right... well, I like the add-ons to the armor I see in Reach, but is there any special program you need to print the pep files out onto the cardstock? And how about the folding lines? any special directions for those?

No special programs, do some test prints on regular paper first to make sure everything fits. If it asks u to resize image to fit printer dont do it, and if the lines dont print u need to change ur printer settings. Oh and make sure the nubers are on

ok. thnx. Does the pep files come with directions on how to fold, or do you use your imagination? lol

well thats one way it is, but most of the time its like "dash dash dash dash" for mountai fold and "dash dot dash dot" for valley folds

So it's almost like code talk? lol i've got to figure out valley and mountain and what they mean :p lol

also could you tell me if you know anything about 3D programs, namely blender? i bet i could find some 3d files for the covenant. I've looked around on youtube at the pep elites, and well, they are a little amatuer lol. I want to make a short Halo film so I'm trying to get everything together lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back