Master Chief Halo 4 - Complete

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoolC

I printed the pep file for Halo 4 a couple of months ago. I know it was going to be difficult so I put it off. Finally I started working on it. I can tell you it is the most difficult pep I have ever done.

I'm halfway done. Here is the front.
304dffdf.jpg

Here is the side with work in progress.
c1876696.jpg

And here is the ridiculously tiny fold of the round piece behind the helmet.
06e71f21.jpg

I have a lot more tiny pieces to go.

You sir are a brave man, Im just messing with you LoL, Its definatly a tuff pep to build and very time consuming, I know you can do it hope to see it finished soon

Thanks Hyper! I know you feel for me because you completed the helmet. I read somewhere someone said Microsoft intended to make our lives difficult by making a suit that is almost impossible to replicate using Pepakura. They got their wish. Replicating MC Halo 4 will be tough.

Anyway, I don't intend to make the suit, but just the helmet. Assuming that the helmet does not change in the final version, I plan to mold and cast helmet in the near future. Never try it but willing to give it a go.

And speaking of which, taking cue from HaloGoddess, I reserve this space for more progress.

I do hope you know, the version of the Chief released is not the final version (Why would they change him at all!).... But it looks good! Can't wait to see it done!

I do hope you know, the version of the Chief released is not the final version (Why would they change him at all!).... But it looks good! Can't wait to see it done!

Yes, I know this MC is not the final version. Microsoft still have a year to finalize the game. I'm sure there might be some changes.

In any case, I finally finished pepping the helmet. It looks a little different from Hyper's helmet.

This is the hardest helmet ever and I spent about 14 hours on this helmet. Let me know what you think.

004.jpg

003.jpg

002.jpg

001.jpg

See my video channel for a video of the helmet.

Yes Finally another one, Great job I give you props man, you built the file that was harder to build then the one I built, can't wait to see this bad boy finished.

Wow! Nice Job CoolC. I was speaking to Hyper when he had mentioned he was going to pep this and I told him he was nuts. So, I guess that means you're nuts as well, but in a good way...lol. Keep up the awesome work!

Well done! Thanx! Nerves: right?

The credit goes to you and thanks for making it so difficult...I think I lost some braincells along the way. :)

Wow! Nice Job CoolC. I was speaking to Hyper when he had mentioned he was going to pep this and I told him he was nuts. So, I guess that means you're nuts as well, but in a good way...lol. Keep up the awesome work!

Thanks! I was nut all right. You would be if you are all cooped up and having cabin fever in the winter. Have to do something with my hands or I will go crazy! :D

Wow! How'd you pep so beautifully and speedly? I find myself getting distracted and working on the same piece for 7 mins.

Very nice! I'm currently taking on this helmet and I can tell it's going to take me days to put together. This may be the first time I have to use the model to find where pieces go. It's a lot of parts but it should turn out pretty cool. At first I didn't really like the new MC helmet but the more I look at it the more I like it. I just hope if they do make a changes it won't be too drastic. But good job on this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back