Mountain Regiment Roster

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am Tillxvalhalla Real name Cory, my very first cosplay was an ODST. (Very poorly done) I have since built Andrewdft's reach ODST and an Eva foam helmet that was better. I have also done a 40k space marine and a 40k ork boy. I am decent at foam but have not branched out to other mediums. (1 failed ODST pepakura helmet) I am based in the northern Colorado area. I have been away for a while but looking to get back into the cosplay game with everything I know now I'm attempting a movie quality ODST with sniper rifle. Cheers .

I am Tillxvalhalla Real name Cory, my very first cosplay was an ODST. (Very poorly done) I have since built Andrewdft's reach ODST and an Eva foam helmet that was better. I have also done a 40k space marine and a 40k ork boy. I am decent at foam but have not branched out to other mediums. (1 failed ODST pepakura helmet) I am based in the northern Colorado area. I have been away for a while but looking to get back into the cosplay game with everything I know now I'm attempting a movie quality ODST with sniper rifle. Cheers .

Welcome to the 405th and Mountain Regiment!!

I've been in the 405th for years just life happens and I haven't been active since 2018 lol but thanks

Yeah man, life happens. I took a six-year hiatus before I came back, so I get it.

Tell me more about your movie quality ODST with sniper gear! That sounds awesome!

Hi everybody! My name is CXBoss or Olivia. I have been on the 405th for about four years now, but I have not been truly active until just recently. I am excited to join fellow Halo cosplayers and be more involved. My current build is a Mk VI suit of Texas from RvB. I live in colorful Colorado!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back