Mountain Regiment Roster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome James! Master Chief in progress here. I won't be going to Starfest, but hopefully we can meet at another event. Outpost Discovery maybe?

Welcome James! Im Shadowshail and hail from Wyoming and unfortunately i probably wont be able to make a con for a while but i have been to starfest before and its pretty sweet!

Theoretically, if we were to get passes, what kind of passes would they be? We're trying to plan this all out

To qualify for a pass, you'l have to be willing to help out the 405th, but they haven't told us yet what that would entail. They are trying to make sure yo have plenty of free time, though.

I'll add you to the list. Just you? Or no?

Hello, my name is Taylor. I'm from Texas, but my work has brought me to Denver. I've been lurking on the forum for years now and have done some pep builds in the past. I'm currently in the process of finishing an ODST build, and would love to meet up with anybody around when the cons come!

Hey, Taylor, great to have you aboard!

Which cons in particular are you thinking about?

Awesome.

Well, go through the forums and get aquainted with the group. The most helpful forum I've ever been part of.

Looking forward to seeing your ODST build, too! If you're feeling ambitious, we're trying to put together a small fan film, as well, and we'll definitely need help with that.

Hello, James. Glad to have you aboard!
To officially "join", you'll need to be a member for 90 days and have 50 meaningful posts. (Please don't spam a million ancient posts, haha)

If you build a costume and keep this forum updated, you'll get it in no time.

I'm in Ogden and unfortunately cannot get to starfest.
I am about 30% done with my MK V build.
Hope to have it done by starfest. These forums have been very helpful. Look forward to joining when it is complete

To qualify for a pass, you'l have to be willing to help out the 405th, but they haven't told us yet what that would entail. They are trying to make sure yo have plenty of free time, though.

I'll add you to the list. Just you? Or no?
If you are talking about Outpost discovery I would be interested in helping

I wont be able to make it. I have so much going on this year. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. but new armor is close to being done printed

Nice! Which set are you printing? That's how ive been doing my ODST, But I'm doing the base body armor as foam (it will be more comfortable like that, anyway).

53217009_415545262515086_7679995712498565120_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent.fapa1-2.jpg
52778797_277370103179156_1730872370043813888_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_ht=scontent.fapa1-1.jpg

Progress pics. Almost done assembling the Chest/Back piece

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back