My H3 WIP Helmet (Complete)

Status
Not open for further replies.
mgrmax said:
OUTSTANDING!

Great job... its turning out nicely... So just for reference... whats the build cost you so far, just for the helmet.

Last edited by a moderator:
DoC ByTeS said:
Great Job keep it up! You work speaks for it's self

DoC

Spase said:
Great job... its turning out nicely... So just for reference... whats the build cost you so far, just for the helmet.

I am actually honored that I have 2 of the best pep helmet makers posting in my thread! :lol: <---me celebrating

Ok...to answer Spase's question:

I spent about $180 so far for the helmet!

dannifood4less said:
holy crap, thats nice! the frankenchief nose job came out great too! ;) im defanatly waching your progress.
HA..."Frankenchief" nose job...yeah! Other than that your 1st smooth helmet came out really good for me. I printed out your 2nd helmet but decided to finish this one up. Monday should have the final pics of the helmet!!

COMPLETED HELMET:

Whooha! I am done! Sorry I don't have pics of it as the RED color like I said I was gonna do, but I do have it finished (not completely...still gots to add the LED's) So enough of all of the talk....here you go!

gallery_4731_242_15500.jpg

gallery_4731_242_42050.jpg

gallery_4731_242_235040.jpg

gallery_4731_242_158683.jpg

gallery_4731_242_32395.jpg

gallery_4731_242_69124.jpg

gallery_4731_242_231449.jpg

gallery_4731_242_9939.jpg

gallery_4731_242_173241.jpg

gallery_4731_242_243637.jpg

Now sorry for the lighting but I was actually taking the pics out in the shade but for some reason the top of the helmet was coming out bright in the pics!

Much thanks to Spase for the panel idea...and to DF4L 1st Smooth helmet, also to Sean Bradley for the Tut on the Double Visor...and THANK YOU GUYS of the 405th for motivating me and those incredible Stickies...

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU NOOBS SUCH AS ME TO READ THOSE STICKIES!!!

Great work!!! Love the visor! really makes it stand out...
BUT... (there is always a but...)
Whats up with the pink?!
and some of the lines you made dont look that cool...
You should have left it as it was it looked cool and battle damaged

-Fin(n)ish

First of all great work!!! You used D4L smooth helmet ver 1. How did flaten out the high ridges on top? Did you just sand them?

Finnish_Spartan said:
Great work!!! Love the visor! really makes it stand out...
BUT... (there is always a but...)
Whats up with the pink?!
and some of the lines you made dont look that cool...
You should have left it as it was it looked cool and battle damaged

-Fin(n)ish

First off, look at a color chart that is not pink, I would say more of a tan-ish or red dirt color, and if you don't like something tell him how to improve it! I think his helmet rocks, and I've posted mine to be picked on..... hint hint

WetOkole you did it! That looks amazing! Wecolme to the ranks of those that have taken there pep helmets to I higher place. I really like the color choice myself it would be perfect camo here in OK, all we have is that red clay dirt.

Any plans for a suit?

Yes i do to like the color. The only thing is that i wish it had battle damage. But it looks great anyways! Can we have inner pics of the inside of the helm?

now thats pink helmet.

it looks great! as far as i can see the lines are in the correct places and the only quibble i have is the leds and even at that its a prity minor one.

That's amazing. The paintjob is good; it accents the smoothness of it. And as for the tan color... Desert chief anyone?

What technique did you use to smooth it out?

EDIT : Wait, never mind. I decided to read after I post and found out myself =P An awesome helm.

flying_squirl said:

now thats pink helmet.

it looks great! as far as i can see the lines are in the correct places and the only quibble i have is the leds and even at that its a prity minor one.

Thats not pink. Its a lightish red

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back