My H3 WIP Helmet (Complete)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks absolutely amazing, Wetokole :) Not only did you do a wonderful job on the helmet, it's great to see you are continuing the same quality of work on the other pieces of the suit!

smilie120 said:
WOW! Thats all pepakura? How many man hours have you put in to this? Looks insane!

I have no idea...all I know is that the bicep and forearm took one whole day to add the glaze and sand :cautious:

Vexona said:
Looks absolutely amazing, Wetokole :) Not only did you do a wonderful job on the helmet, it's great to see you are continuing the same quality of work on the other pieces of the suit!

Thanks Vex...I hope I can continue that work on the rest of the pieces!

Last edited by a moderator:
This is seriously the best arm i Have ever seen come out of pepakura. It looks thick and molded, very nice work!

Sorry, but I had to check whether or not this was Adam's red armor that he sold some time ago... No, it's definately yours. Amazing job on the details. Best pep arms ever!

Damn impressive work there, dude! I only hope my styrene-based Mk VI armour will come out looking that good!

Btw, about that shirt you're wearing in those pics... is that a store-bought shirt, or one you designed? Either way, I'd love to have one... :D heh heh

Sisko4 said:
That looks heavy great Man!!!

Also for the T-Shirt, styled yourself or buyed? When buyed, WHERE??

SPARTAN II said:
Btw, about that shirt you're wearing in those pics... is that a store-bought shirt, or one you designed? Either way, I'd love to have one... :D heh heh

Vrogy said:
Nice. Making that shirt for real soon?

To answer your questions about the shirt!! Vrogy had it right on the money! I just photoshoped the design in to see how it would look like. I am still deciding on making it into a shirt yet, but from the looks of it, I do have quite of a demand all of a sudden. If I do decide about making it, would the current design be alright or do any of you have anymore suggestions??

flying_squirl said:
holy magoly! that looks great! have you added anything to the interior of the helmet?? i love that shirt too!!

I do have a pic of the interior, but its only the headliner of a motorcycle helmet. I do have some new materials for the interior (padding) but I am looking for the material to lay over the padding to make it look good. I will post that when I get home from work!

flying_squirl said:
holy magoly! that looks great! have you added anything to the interior of the helmet?? i love that shirt too!!

Ok Flying Squirrel...here is the pic of the interior. Nothing major since I want to finish the suit first then go back and get the inners done for my helmet. Like I said earlier, I do have new material for the padding but I just need new fabric for the padding.

DSCF2557.JPG

MasterBest1 said:
Nice helmet! What color will it be?

It's already got a color: Red. Maybe you should read all the post before posting? :lol:

You wouldn't wanna miss out would you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back