My Hayabusa.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
@roadkill

thanks for the comment...

but i've already disposed/trashed it,because of non-symmetrical issues...hehe...

P270310_102302.jpg

this is what i've got so far.... for an update...Done!

P270310_102201.jpg

the sheath or sleeves of katana is made up of illustration board,reinforced with fiberglass...

also the hand guard is made of cardboard,five layers of cardboard...hehe

wish you like it.... :p

don't be sad ,the next helm is going to be better...see the pepped one,no issues yet,maybe after fiberglassing,hehe...

thanks, m gonna use this for this, hehe... done finally with my helmet.....
P061010_102101-1.jpg

after how many hours of roamong with my motorbike, i came up with this...

P071010_1414-1.jpg

any commest are most welcome, it's done any way. hehe....

OMG!!! Your helm is looking very AWESOME!

Kinda makes me want to do a Hayabusa helm.

Keep up the fantastic work.

Cheers!

well.... slowly.... and dedicated to finish what i've started, but still a long road ahead..... my update....
P180511_1555.jpg

P190511_170201.jpg

i made another helm by skupilkinson, and didn't put any details on the crown, the mouth pice is detachable, but i stick it with mighty bond( Super glue)... .
this second helmet weigh half as the first one that i made....
i hope this is done by December.... coz, small projects(comissioned) is getting along ...

Dude, how do you get your painting so exact? I always overlap my trim and main coat.I jelly ._.

thanks for the comments guys... don't worry hyperballistic, like i've said, slowly .... slowly... LOL! wish i got budget for this, LOL

Swift, i used templates, or any cut out boards/paper so that you will not over spray paints, the gauntlet alone, took me 2 days to paint, like i've said slowly... slowly ... and lots of patience .... LOL.... spray one at a time..... let first coat dries for about 2-3 hours, then spray again.....

here is another update: chest and back
P041211_1337.jpg

P051211_1406.jpg

stomach plate will be added soon...

enjoy these hobby......

sorry for double posting... but .. is the back/lower part of the helmet gives you problem, i trimmed
le-yo-ra
mine'
was it ok?

I have to say, five months for the helm, chest, forearms and handplates? did I forget anything? anyway, pretty impressive, and I'm diggin the turquoise paint!!!

sorry for double posting... but .. is the back/lower part of the helmet gives you problem, i trimmed
le-yo-ra
mine'
was it ok?

Your pic is not showing, but if I understand your question correctly your asking if the back flap of the helmet, is it normal to cut that area down, I had to cut mine down a few inches so I could turn my head so its normal to cut it

great work man =D it's been a while since i posted here and seems like you have a lot more progress done since last time
keep it up man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back