**need help on styling decisions!!**

Status
Not open for further replies.

soshalslayr

Jr Member
So i learned last week that I'm going to comic-con's APE in San Francisco.... The only problem that i see is that I HAVE NO ARMOR THAT FITS ANYMORE!!! so my question to you guys is which type of build should i make, and which one is fastest? (i.e. a pep suit, or foam, or molds...) all feedback (related to topic) is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

So i learned last week that I'm going to comic-con's APE in San Francisco.... The only problem that i see is that I HAVE NO ARMOR THAT FITS ANYMORE!!! so my question to you guys is which type of build should i make, and which one is fastest? (i.e. a pep suit, or foam, or molds...) all feedback (related to topic) is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

"What should I make?!" threads aren't allowed here. And the other part of that question - which way is fastest - you can certainly answer for yourself if you have a quick look at how they all work and spend a moment thinking about that.

@Ventrue, sorry about that, this site has changed helluva lot since my freshman year; 5 years ago

@Sandy1973, That's awesome. I was actually thinkin i should probably do a foam build.

I made a pep suit in pretty much two and a half weeks.... But then again, apparently I'm a robot with no life and lives under a rock that eats kittens and sh**s out rainbows and costumes. :p

Good luck man.

I want to be a robot that lives under a rock. Especially if I can make costumes as quickly as you.

It seems you will have to look around and see which style suits you best. The low def MKV suits might be the quickest ones, but that's just imo.

I made a pep suit in pretty much two and a half weeks.... But then again, apparently I'm a robot with no life and lives under a rock that eats kittens and sh**s out rainbows and costumes. :p

You live under a rock that eats kittens? That's scary!

Good luck man.

there should be a "like" button for comments like these

yeah, so it looks like im probably going to go with an odst foam build with either a foam or pep helmet. thanks for all your input guys!

Looks like I'm a little LTTP but you got your answer or at least came to a decision anyway...

For future reference though, indecision threads/ asking community what you should do aren't allowed on here.

That said I'll be looking forward to seeing another odst project. Good luck and remember to have pictures ready and posted when you make a build thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back