Need ways to release my emotions! Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leadingspartan

Guys ive been having a very tough month i need some encoragement, and some ways to vent out my emotions. I WILL NOT DISCUSS WHY IM MAD!!!!!!!!!!Please understand, like this suggestion in another thread.
Rocknrollcows said:
you know what i do to release my emotions?

start a bonfire.......

the sight of my scared neighbors makes me giggle no matter how depressed or angry I am. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
What you can do is put a pillow over someones head and punch, punch as bloody hard as you can. Sure it will hurt them a very great deal, but it wont kill them ;)

CemreTas said:
What you can do is put a pillow over someones head and punch, punch as bloody hard as you can. Sure it will hurt them a very great deal, but it wont kill them ;)
haha, wont leave marks ether. what i ust to do is break something but do it in such a way that made me tired. afterwards ide feel satisfied and a bit less angry. then again you could do what i did and face the sorce of your anger and kick him out of the house.

then again you could just beat someone with a pillowcase full of oranges, hurt and no marks.

Get into a Karate or Kickboxing class.. The dicipline will help you get you emotions under control, and you can get some of your aggression out on the punching bag in a safe manner.

This has worked for some people very close to me.

Bottling up your emotion makes it feel worse, tell us whats wrong, or someone like your parents, brother, sister, or close friend of yours. Bottling them up can make things go wrong in the end.

go take an axe and chop trees down, belive me you will get hacking and then you be so tired you can't do it, and you feel loads better.....

Leadingspartan said:
Guys ive been having a very tough month i need some encoragement, and some ways to vent out my emotions. I WILL NOT DISCUSS WHY IM MAD!!!!!!!!!!Please understand, like this suggestion in another thread.

I think I have a pretty good idea what's bothering you and I'll tell you this...hang out with friends and the like and just try to have some fun. Laughter is great medicine even if involuntary.
Being destructive, in any way, only helps to breed more anger.
You need to find something that relaxes you and takes your mind off of things at the same time. Martial Arts, Yoga, exercise, just anything that will wear you out metally and physically.
I use to bike 10 miles every day, when it was warm out, to work that junk out of my system. I don't recommend my alternatives as you are too young yet and it really doesn't help in the end anyway.

Get a handle on this stuff now as it will help with dealing with life in general down the road. Trust me.

-Magnum

Take a walk in the park, I get angry because of the stuff people say to me or do to me at work, or sometimes a customer, I talk about it with others at work, and I walk home everyday, the nice walk takes my mind off my anger and relaxes me. Go out for a nice walk in your neighborhood if the park is too far, a walk is always good for you once in a while.

I find that going for a really long run/ bikeride to somewhere secluded and out of earshot of anyone who might be disturbed by sudden loud noises, and just yelling helps.

Play to Hitman whit some classic music in the back when you just strangle innocente people.

Do not tink im a psycopate HAHAHAHAHAHA

helios said:
I find that going for a really long run/ bikeride to somewhere secluded and out of earshot of anyone who might be disturbed by sudden loud noises, and just yelling helps.
like on Garden State!

i feel kinda the same way......

except i've been feeling the same way for the past 3 years =[

i'm [mostly] out of anger and now i just hate my life (believe me, i have good reason to)

you wanna help me add me on myspace.com/isitalive and read my blogs. like i said, i have good reason (and i still haven't put all the **** that's happened in the past month)

good luck with you though! i'm sure you'll be fine.....

Funnel your anger into energy and just run till you can't. Eventually, not only do you become an amazing runner, but you learn how to focus your emotions instead of holding them in. Thats what I do and now I can run a mile in 5. I also recommend running at night. It is more therapeutic, cooler, and allows you to get more "zen" while you run.

Fragclone said:
turn emo? lol

^^^^ ok whatever you do, don't do that ^^^^( it sucks bein called emo, a few of my friends call me that[ I'm not by the way])

But i know what you mean, this month has been really crappy for me too. The best thing for me to do is to just listen to my fav. music, or work on my armor. But I like the running idea, I tried that once before and it really works. Just focus on somethin other than whats botherin you, and make time for whatever it is you like to do.

silvershadow said:
^^^^ ok whatever you do, don't do that ^^^^( it sucks bein called emo, a few of my friends call me that[ I'm not by the way])

But i know what you mean, this month has been really crappy for me too. The best thing for me to do is to just listen to my fav. music, or work on my armor. But I like the running idea, I tried that once before and it really works. Just focus on somethin other than whats botherin you, and make time for whatever it is you like to do.

yes i agree dont turn emo... that will just make you think worse thoughts and might actually lead to bodily harm.( I wish my grass was emo so it would cut itself) :p

I agree with everyone who suggested something physical like karate, judo, etc. I have a punching bag hung up in my garage, so whenever I lose my temper I just go in there, close the door, kick the snot out of it, go back outside, dust myself off, all better.

I also think driving on the interstate helps. You can listen to music and work through stuff without bothering (or being bothered by) other folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back