Nerds with Girls???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I managed to avoid addiction to the site :D

Anyway, I've decided, I don't need to get laid, I don't need a girlfriend, what I need is a car. A car I can pour all of my time and attention (and money) into. Not to mention, a car will let me inside >.> xDDD

I was not so lucky. I knew I had been assimiated once I started editing my Troper page.

And now I'm spouting Tropes all over the place >_<

And I think every guy (if not every person) wants a car like that :p

No, just the guys, Swift. Actually, a lot of the guys I know don't even. It's sad, actually.

I want an '85 Corolla GT-S. Those cars are -blam!-in' legends.

I avoided addiction to TVT as well, its not as interesting as I thought it'd be. < <; Just got super busy working on my WW costume.

As much of an anoyance as it is, i cant imagine trying to correct them on the charectors and suits would help the situation.
"Haha, youre mastercheif!"
"Well, actually, im dressed as an ODST marine from halo 3, odst and reach. First of all, the ODSTs arent spartans, but rather humans who ...etc."
"Oh, my mistake, carry on"

Yeah, I just left it alone and carried on. The two people that did recognize me as an ODST got some praise from me.

"Nerds" as a whole catagory (including the Geek type and Dweeb type, depending on region/definition) definately do get girls.

Typically it doesn't happen during High School- girls then want the bad boy jocks. It happens in college/the rest of life. Girls finally grow out of that phase and decide the Financially stable, crazy nerd guy dressin up in costumes and having a blast - while balancing jobs and doing at least ok in life - is more their type.

Or the nerd male hooks up with a nerd female and love bursts out like a Grunts Head with Birthday Party on.

Woot. I work at GameStop too , power to the play- err I mean NERDS!

oh and I gots me a g/f

Oh and one last thing:
I am not a Nerd,
I am a wizard!
no wait a
spartan!

I just want to know if nerds can actually get girls.
Because to be honest when I look at those nerdy kids in school, I just want to like make them talk to girls.
One thing is like not talking to girls because you were little and stuff, but now you are in high school and you cant hit on girl?

Im kinda nerdy and I do my nerdy stuff, and I still got "game" and stuff

Just wondering if my fellow nerds still got game, and if you dont we G-Nerds can help you lol

This is coming from a girl. G-Nerds are not real nerds. You are as bad as guys who consider themselves gamers when all they play is Call of Duty and Fifa.
And nerds do get girls. I started dating my current partner coz he had both the halo 3 and reach legendary editions and kicks ass on multiplayer. That and he is a total sci-fi nerd like me.

DO NOT FRET! All those geeks out there dont worry! There is a girl out there for you! And there are more girl nerds out there than you think! We just can't admit it out loud :p

Step 1, aquire measurements.
Step 2, build the suit for your friend
Step 3, ....
Step 4, Photos.
Is that anything like...

Step 1: Steal Underpants
Step 2: ...
Step 3: Profit!

And yes, I was a geek in high school. Now I am married to a gamer-chick who is also a costumer and have several hot costumer female friends.

8069072.jpg

Hmmmm?

Well I for one am a giant nerd!!!!!! But iv'e had plenty of girl friends. Even now im engaged.Even tho my spelling sucks major @$$. But my queastion is were are all the nerdy girls at? I would of love to do a project with a girl Thats was as amped as I am.Im sort of getting my girl in to it but not buy much.

There are nerdy girls out there. Those girls that think it's cool to be nerdy don't count. I bet they don't even know who Master Chief is or what planet the Wookies are from. Anyway..that's completely off topic. I can bet that my boyfriend is glad that I'm nerdy. He has somebody to kill Covenant and talk about Super heroes with. But, I don't think it matters how nerdy you are, if you find somebody you can love and they love you back then that's all you need..but being able to murder people online together is a definite plus.

I can't stand the fact that i can't find any nerdy girls. My ex hated video games, star wars, super heroes, LOTR and anything syfy. We broke up 4 months ago (after 4 and a half years), and i have not seen a single nerdy girl, besides my sister. Where does everyone meet these girls at?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back