New Helmet Mark6

Status
Not open for further replies.

GarzakAzur

Hi I finally finish my Mark 6 helmet. I just take some quick pic and I will add some other who show more the helmet.
Page 2 and I also take the same topic so I would not have to search my self.

Hi everyone I recently finish my new paint job on my welding helmet. This was not easy, it the first time I do some painting and I would love feedback and tips plz.

med_gallery_2943_79_235971.jpg

med_gallery_2943_79_990726.jpg

med_gallery_2943_79_2466951.jpg

Pat

the red and black looks sick. but the white stripe doesnt sit well with me. best looking welding helmet ive seen on here.

^^ Thanks for the comment and for the cookies.
I want to make my armor paint in the same still.

Pat

I spent half a minute trying to figure out what part of armor that was until i realised it was a welding helmet.

It's a nice job, but I can't say I personally like it too much. I'm not one for solid reds.

Haha thanks.

I love the red armor, It because of adam and it red suit ( why did you sold it).
Red rock

Pat

Thanks , yes it a miller elite and was the special edition of orange county chopper. But the time and the work scrap the paint.
p21834_3.gif

@Mac: I really appreciate Thanks

Pat

That's way-kewl, my fellow Canadian SPARTAN! Never seen anyone do that with thier welding helmet before. Way to keep with the HALO theme, buddy! :D

Thanks everyone, haha if I was able to shoot my self with some halo I would do it.

Pat

Garzak said:
Thanks everyone, haha if I was able to shoot my self with some halo I would do it.

Pat

LMAO! Now that would be an awesome high! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back