New Member to Full Member promotion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Art Andrews

Community Owner
Community Staff
In the past we have automatically promoted members from "new" to "full" at 30 days AND 30 posts. We have now modified that promotion to 90 days AND 50 posts. Everyone who was granted full member access under the old system will be grandfathered in, even if they haven't been here for 90 days and dont' have 50 posts.

Is there going to be a new category for people who finish an armor project or weapon project? Such as Elite Member, or some such?

Upvote 0
I've been a little behind on the community updates lately so I apologize in advanced if this has already been answered. I've noticed there are members that have Infantryman and New Member, but those of us that used to be Infantryman now have no ranking at all, while others have their regiment in place of their rank. I know the whole ranking system is still being worked out, I was just curious what the situation was regarding the missing rank :).

Upvote 0
Is there going to be a new category for people who finish an armor project or weapon project? Such as Elite Member, or some such?

That will be addressed.

I've been a little behind on the community updates lately so I apologize in advanced if this has already been answered. I've noticed there are members that have Infantryman and New Member, but those of us that used to be Infantryman now have no ranking at all, while others have their regiment in place of their rank. I know the whole ranking system is still being worked out, I was just curious what the situation was regarding the missing rank :).

The site settings are and will be erratic from time to time. We are still in a transitional phase and trying different things. It will be addressed. ;)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back