Noble 6 Custom DONE! PICS PAGE 34

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm seriously liking that torso. You custom built it and it makes you look all buff. The paint job is unique too.

I'm seriously liking that torso. You custom built it and it makes you look all buff. The paint job is unique too.

thanks man, it doesn't make me look buff... I am buff! haha nah i'm not really as you can tell :p
Thanks for the compliments, though i gotta say i don't fancy painting anything else in camo after this build its just one big headache and takes ages lol

Yeah I can see how it would take forever painting camo. Ha ha, it'd be freakin awesome to see armor with like a Mossy Oak brand camo paint job, but doing that would probably be expensive or take months to do

Yeah I can see how it would take forever painting camo. Ha ha, it'd be freakin awesome to see armor with like a Mossy Oak brand camo paint job, but doing that would probably be expensive or take months to do

If you use a vinyl wrap solution like what is Herehttp://www.camomyride.com/products/index.php?type=1528&PCID=1528:0:0:0:0, it wouldn't be expensive at all. They sell it by the roll in different widths and they are quite affordable. LOL!!!! Would be awesome to see someone do that though.

Looks great dude, i need to remake my helmet as it sits a little hight so Ill prob make a foam one rather than Pep+fibreglass like i did last time. Also...less likely to be knocked unconscious by fibreglass fumes after wearing it for a few hours lol

Looks great dude, i need to remake my helmet as it sits a little hight so Ill prob make a foam one rather than Pep+fibreglass like i did last time. Also...less likely to be knocked unconscious by fibreglass fumes after wearing it for a few hours lol

cheers, what helmet are you going to build? i'm currently building my new one :)

just want to let you all know, I havent given up on this build just struggling for time at the mo!

Not sure which, but they've got military type camo wraps here:
Though it would be easier to do it this way it would still ultimately be cheating :p

finally a progress update! between working and and sleeping I've caught up a bit on painting (coming later). I also Started rebuilding my new helmet, currently in the shed coated in Plastidip, didn't take a picture before I started that so heres one from yesterday!!

8D8A0A1F-8C53-4DD7-A076-59490CB20C0E-1412-0000010657B5D31C.jpg

More to come soonish!

EA0E356D-7C20-4D76-ADA9-E79C585F2BAA-2359-000002ED85A4B327.jpg

Got quite the collection going on here now. Well i'm about to get started with the paint job on the Jun Helmet so here goes!

love the new helmet man , i dunno how you do it but you do it lol cause helmets on foam are too dificult for me. love it and cant wait for it to be painted :D

Love the line up bruv! You can definitely see the evolution of your foam skills as the Jun helmet looks really nice man :)

Looks awesome! What size Foam did you use (Thickness and General Size ) and were did you get the template sfrom and how did you scale them / it ?

Cheers guys, glad you all like so far.

As for foam thickness this was made from 12mm foam and each tile is
About 4or 5 sqft I think. However on my ironman build I'm using 8mm thick foam and its a lot nicer to work with so I'd recommend that.
With regards to templates most of this is custom built but if you want the pep files go check out the stickies for more info on where to get them and how to scale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back