Noble 6 Custom DONE! PICS PAGE 34

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Thorn, been a while since I've heard from you :p

Right quick update, this is the helmet with its first coat of camo, now I've got to go back over it again. Kinda wishing I went for a flat color now coz this is taking far too long!

8C09BDDB-92BE-49F1-B132-9DCC84BC1138-913-00000142C020C04A.jpg

01BCEB47-8294-4EBB-BCDD-60023952FE27-913-00000142AA0B42D5.jpg

Color scheme is fantastic as always! Uniqueness and originality is always a good and encouraging thing to see on the 405th

Looking forward to seeing the visor in and you wearing it all, not in picture form though of course.

Thanks all, I'll have another update once I stop throwing my toys out the pram over some faulty electronics! Haha

So here's the update. Not what I wanted to present, but I've been fault finding some dodgy electronic components to put lights in this so now I've got to order replacement parts. SO ill put this on hold for now while I wait on some components, some time tomorrow ill get a suit up shot of the top half all painted up :)

D819D711-27DA-4D4E-9ED8-E2CA245955DE-2363-00000358E57C982B.jpg

Still got to finish this as I said but here it is for now!

Thanks buddy should be even better once my electronics show up. Gonna work on the sniper net today so be interesting to see what you think :)

Wooot! Pistol lol. Looks good bro :) can't wait to see some electronics

Thanks buddy! there would already have been some electronics if they weren't faulty lol. Was tearing my hair out over it last night haha

UPDATE TIME!

SO I have just finished painting the upper half of my suit today, I have also got the lower half nearly complete but for the time being you'll need to be content with this!

Few things to note:

-The white strip on the torso is to be covered with faux leather, yet to work out how i'll do this.
-Visor is borrowed from old helmet and does not represent what will be there
-Electronics still to be done in helmet and torso
-Helmet attachment is also on its way!

There Is a video to accompany these photos so you can get a real time view of the suit as pictures just don't always do a build much justice now do they?! I'll post details of the link once its uploaded.

So here goes!

Photoon11-11-2012at15032.jpg

Photoon11-11-2012at1503.jpg

Photoon11-11-2012at15034.jpg

Photoon11-11-2012at15036.jpg

Photoon11-11-2012at15035.jpg

Think I need to put some sealer on it too, to protect the paint, some bits chipped off between the forearms as I was wearing it.

HERE IS THE VIDEO LINK GUYS FOR THE REAL TIME VIEW https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LckwnK2F7Dc

I'll admit I was a bit skeptical about the camo you chose, but seeing it all on you has blown me away. Good job, mate!

I'll admit I was a bit skeptical about the camo you chose, but seeing it all on you has blown me away. Good job, mate!

thanks buddy, glad I managed to change your mind!
but don't tell anyone I got to a point where I started to think the same about it, its just such hard work painting like this but to see it now, i know its all been worth it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back