Noble 6 Custom DONE! PICS PAGE 34

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yey at last! Looking saaaaweet bro! Now hurry up and get the rest done so we can go kick some Chavey covenant ass in Plymouth :p
Shame we didn't have both the suits ready for H4 release so we could suit up for it. We must have our Ironman suits ready for IM3 though.

Yey at last! Looking saaaaweet bro! Now hurry up and get the rest done so we can go kick some Chavey covenant ass in Plymouth :p
Shame we didn't have both the suits ready for H4 release so we could suit up for it. We must have our Ironman suits ready for IM3 though.

Cheers meht! Yh I wish it were ready, should be good for New Years I think.
It's spring that ironman is out isn't it? Not sure if I'll be done for then but can certainly try lol

We'll do a photoshoot once I'm finished, won't be much longer now

Yeah we will have to head up cheesewring and I'll hit it with some photoshop magic. Its just finding a day with out rain 0_o

Yeah we will have to head up cheesewring and I'll hit it with some photoshop magic. Its just finding a day with out rain 0_o

We're gonna be hard pressed to find a dry day now for a while. Theres a good looking location my other photographer friend has found, its on dartmoor. its an abandoned mine building but more modern its wooden frame with corrugated metal walls and sat in the middle of the woods, ideal for a shoot. we could use that one too!

Plus need to spray on a clear lacquer to protect the paint and most importantly need to seal the boots up nicely!

thanks gentlemen, i still need to sort out my gillie netting and how i'm going to hang it. Was thinking about wearing it like a hood that protrudes from under the helmet and drapes down over the torso. What do you guys think? kinda basing that on idea on your hat with the netting from the rim Spartan_127, by the way if you don't mind, whats your name? might make referring to you easier ;P

Build is looking great bro!! It's been interesting reading this thread through from beginning to end. You can actually see your foam skills improving from each pic posted. Can't wait to see it all complete!

I have to agree with Ghost on that one. I was there from the very start, in person, and I am very proud for you at how this build is turning out :)

Thanks ghost and Tom. It's been really great with the level of support I've got on this project.

A small picture less update.

I've just finished the main paint job! Finally!!!!

I will take some pictures later on for ya'll!

Some things that still need doing:
- re work on the boots to make them look a little less clown like
- damage, scuffs on the edges etc
- add sniper netting
- add electronics
- attach attachment for helmet
- fit new visor
And finally
- add some final touches

Pictures to follow

What do you guys think? kinda basing that on idea on your hat with the netting from the rim Spartan_127, by the way if you don't mind, whats your name? might make referring to you easier ;P

I think the hood idea with it draped over the top of the torso is a good one. Every job I've really ever had have been last name jobs. . . LOL! So Finch. Wife calls me &^@%*! when she's not calling me Jeremy. :p

Cool, I was thinking about having some more hanging from the shoulder pads or something too but i'm not sure yet.

Well lets go with Jeremy! haha

Right Pictures as promised, my fiance took these while sick in bed on my iphone so they're not the best quality and although her photography isn't great at the best of times these well see for your self. If your reading this I love you dear :) xxx

FF641910-5B4A-4B2C-BBD1-B352C44E7E6F-2572-0000028ABBD22ECA.jpg

attempted to clean this one up:
edit.jpg

no bother i've got padding to do inside the legs and add straps so maybe i'll do that and take another picture with the mounted camera.

Boots are still being rebuilt so will get them in once i'm finished!

thats me out for now, back with more soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back