Noble 6 Custom DONE! PICS PAGE 34

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're moving right along

Thanks Thorn,What do you think so far?
Was just sent a link showing a build of Juns armour and the guy who built it has done a far better job of his phone gauntlet (think the difference is mine is made up and his is from files) so I'm probably gonna change tact and rebuild mine but to a design based on the tactical gauntlet attachment.

Will update with a picture showing my thigh armour soon. Also while I'm waiting for more foam I have begun prep for paint :D

Thanks guys, I appreciate the comments!

Right sadly production has sort of ground to a hault. I've just started my own business so that's kinda taken over but next week I plan on gettin back on track!

But I have got some pictures with my completed Thigh done so here it is, I've shown it being worn next to the belt/cod and also just to show how big it is I've compared it to te size of my assistant Buddy!

ce622d1c.jpg

8f5bf67a.jpg

e00269ab.jpg

21c07b65.jpg

And as you can see its nearly the same size as a beagle!

16761401.jpg

Just between doing work related stuff I've started prepping for paint on some parts do my next update will either be painted parts or further build work!

STAY TUNED! Or get subscribed :D

Hey the thigh looks like a really great fit! And all of the seams look super clean.

May I ask what file you used for these thighs?

Hey the thigh looks like a really great fit! And all of the seams look super clean.

May I ask what file you used for these thighs?

The file is the Brandon McClain reach thigh unfold. I would link it but I'm not at the computer. If I can link it later I'll pm it to you.

Damn dude, it's looking pretty damn awesome!
Now, i wonder a few things... Did you do anything special during scaling so that the thigh piece would fit properly? Cause i made mine by the same pep, and it feels kind of big... -.-

Oh, and you mentioned earlier that you had found another solution for the "tac-pad"... I'm working on one myself and wondered what the solution was exactly? xD

Keep up the good work, looking forward to following this one!

Thanks Thorn,What do you think so far?
Was just sent a link showing a build of Juns armour and the guy who built it has done a far better job of his phone gauntlet (think the difference is mine is made up and his is from files) so I'm probably gonna change tact and rebuild mine but to a design based on the tactical gauntlet attachment.

Will update with a picture showing my thigh armour soon. Also while I'm waiting for more foam I have begun prep for paint :D

Everything looks to be close in scale. The foam work looks clean. That said over all it's a good looking suit. Taking it from good to great will be in the details. Just remember, Detailing can be done with foamie's and/or in paint. :cool I think you're aiming for great so I'm just going to sit back and watch. :D

@Annanymous- I still haven't been near the computer yet to link the file, I haven't forgotten though!!

@ODST-TJ92 - thanks mate!

@Fuzzflexible - Thankyou sir for your kind words. Didn't do anything special just took measurements and made sure they suited the scale and estimated final size in pep.
As for the tac pad, I'm gonna re work it and make some alterations but all will be revealed once I get that far :)

@liltyrant - Thanks my dear!

@Thorn - As always thanks for your opinion it's always appreciated. And I am going for great on this, once the main bulk of the build is done then I'm going to be going to work with the dremel, then additions to the suit which Im keeping secret for the moment.
I've got lighting for the suit as well so lots to do still, sadly my free time has been reduced at the moment as I just started my own business but should get back on schedule next week :)

Thanks to you all and should have some further updates over the next week or so

Sorry bout the double post but just a quick one to say the thread isn't dead I've had some more time lately and been getting more work done but between moving house, redundancy, setting up a business and a million other things I haven't had a lot of time. Expect a picture update by Sunday!!!

Ok so finally I'm back! (but not in black)
I was really hoping to have had a lot more done by now but with time and money constraints it just hasn't happened :(
Really wanted to have painting done by now but nvm that's life!

The past week where I've had time I have built the left thigh and got one of the shins done. Missing the knee for now (built just not shown as I haven't got a way to attach it to myself yet as its floating).

So picture time!

0221c8f9.jpg

7959509f.jpg

80f5e014.jpg

8c986f78.jpg

All taken on the iPhone so hopefully image quality is good enough.
Comments welcome as always!

Next tasks is to finish the other shin, get painting and re build the helmet. Fro
There electronics and most importantly conquer gravity with some strapping!!

Coming on nicely man. Looking forward to seeing some paint on it and you wearing all that you have made so far.

Keep up the good work,
Tom.

Hi all, not a further update just yet but a question instead. I've been looking all over for a pep file for a complete boot but can only find the bits that look like ankle shields that sit just below the shin. Does anyone know if a pep file exists or is it another scratch build I'm lookin at?
Will give a pictorial update once boots are done, not much point posting up pics of the other shin as it all looks the same :p

You've come a good ways since I last saw your thread too!!!! Everything looks great. Keep up the good work and I can't wait to see it with some color.

I've got a few boot files. Let me see what I can dig up for you.

OK. . . Update so I don't double-post in your thread. . . . Try this one. It is a complete boot minus the sole. It's a Bungie model that was unfolded by fat-hi555.
http://www.4shared.com/file/Lxf0ZSR3/ReachBoot.html?

As it is when you open it, it is set up as the right boot. Just invert the pattern to get the left one's templates. All the other boot files that I have are just bits and pieces except for the Dawn Under Heaven File that I have, and I cannot share that one at their request. Hope this helps you along somehow.

You've come a good ways since I last saw your thread too!!!! Everything looks great. Keep up the good work and I can't wait to see it with some color.

I've got a few boot files. Let me see what I can dig up for you.

Thanks Buddy!
Would be awesome if you could do that :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back