Noble 6 (S-B312). . .a WIP MY WAY. . . Eventually Pic Heavy

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is some incredible detail in the piece... may have to look these up if I ever seriously start a Mk V build. Glad to hear that the new re-scale fits better, as having biceps that are too small is one of the most annoying things.

I look forward to copious updates during your vacation, so that I may be distracted from my cubicle prison.

I haven't read all posts in this topic, but i see ONLY awesome pops :D
Do you share yours files? :)

He's using the Dawn Under Heaven files, which are paid peps. Check their site if you're interested in the files.

This is really starting to motivate me to get working on my own build again. Thank you for posting such awesome work. :)

No worries mate, i might have to check out there site to get the file when i get around to doing a reach build lol. None the less it looks great!

I haven't read all posts in this topic, but i see ONLY awesome pops :D
Do you share yours files? :)

Thanks a bunch for the kind words. They are appreciated.

Halex beat me to it in his post, but the majority of this build is going to be with the Dawn Under Heaven files. Those files are paid files, and I cannot share them. They're available on their website though and once you have access to their files, you always will along with any and all updates that are available in the future. That being said, this isn't a build exclusively out of the Dawn files. The things that are not Dawn Under Heaven files that I am using are the Torso (I did add a small part from a Dawn File around the control module /Ab Plate), Cod (although I've modified my cod a lot using other paid and non-paid files and things of my own design), Thighs and Hand Plates. On the first page, second post of this thread is where I listed all of the files with pictures that I am using on this build. If it isn't a Dawn File, the name of the file above the pic of it is the link. Just click on it and it should take you to 4shared and you can download it from there. If there is a particular file that you are looking for and it cannot be found in one of the other threads, let me know and I'll see what I have. I have amassed a very large library of Halo files over the last couple of years. Most, if not all of them though are on my 4shared page and are open to the public in a search.

That is some incredible detail in the piece... may have to look these up if I ever seriously start a Mk V build. Glad to hear that the new re-scale fits better, as having biceps that are too small is one of the most annoying things.

I look forward to copious updates during your vacation, so that I may be distracted from my cubicle prison.

Ha ha. :D Thanks. I'll do my best to keep you entertained in your cubicle prison to help alleviate some of the pain and anguish of your suffering. :p

you sir are remarkable and I wish you a pleasant time in your build.

Well received and I appreciate the compliments and well wishes, BigRedTank. Thank you.

This is really starting to motivate me to get working on my own build again. Thank you for posting such awesome work. :)

Holy Moly!!!!!! I've motivated the Thorn!!!!!! My life is complete!!!!!! :p I can't wait to see what you come up with when you get started on it again. And thanks to you for liking my work. Means a lot coming from you, the man, that helped me get started in this. :cool

No worries mate, i might have to check out there site to get the file when i get around to doing a reach build lol. None the less it looks great!

They have some good files. Most seem to be made for the taller skinny (like string beans) people in life. :p I don't know how much of a donation that they ask for now, because I haven't looked at that part of the site in a while. All of their models and pep files are high res though. I'll give them that. I have noticed that some of the unfolds have not been completely finished. So, if you do get them brush up on the unfolding skills. LOL!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Heart Attack Moment Update

So, last night I saved the bicep file after moving some flaps around and my graphics driver froze up. I had to reboot the computer and the bicep file was corrupted in the process and won't open. I almost lost it!!!!!! :angry I was thinking all that work is gone. Luckily, I remembered that I did the unfold under a different file name and that one opened up. I still had to go through moving all the flaps and stuff, but I'll take that over having to do the entire unfold all over again. Whew!!!!!!!! That was a close one.

I tried to print out the left bicep earlier this morning after my last update to get started on it, but my printer's out of black ink. So, I'm at a stand still until I can go get some more ink for the printer. Out of curiosity. . . . can anyone recommend a good printer that doesn't go through ink as fast as a Kodak ESP Office All-in-one and where the printer cartridges don't cost a hand and three fingers? It doesn't seem like this printer has longevity in mind with ink. :D

Thanks for all the kind words and if anyone knows about a printer, I'm in the market. :p

Until Next Time. . . Keep Building and Make It FUN!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh man I've had that feeling with corrupted video editing files. It sucks hardcore. Glad it worked out though!

Oh man I've had that feeling with corrupted video editing files. It sucks hardcore. Glad it worked out though!

Thanks. It does suck, and I feel your pain on the video stuff. Especially after hours of putting something together. I had that happen to me with a Silhouette Cameo video I was putting together a while back. I was lucky this time. :p

Forgot this!

In all the pics I put up of the bicep I forgot to include the little stem thing. So here it is.

IMG_2680_zpsfcf0b6f2.jpg
th_IMG_2676_zpsd2ec1a48.jpgth_IMG_2677_zps6ba4b93d.jpgth_IMG_2678_zps0a5c097b.jpgth_IMG_2679_zps75825874.jpg

I didn't like this little thing at all. LOL!!!!

I know, bro, I know. I've had that happen with videos after editing for 12 hrs then taking 4 to save to my slow crappy computer, I finder out that the file type I saved it in isn't compatible with YouTube's upload feature. Than i have to go back and take another 4 hrs to save to video to another file type so i can upload it. Not really the same thing that happened to you, but still, technology hates me. Most annoying crap ever.

-------

And 127, why wouldn't you just make that little part that sticks out the top of the biceps out of Eva foam? Fast and easier than peping it, and pep could easily warp in comparison to foam. Just something to consider on the next bicep. But otherwise, looks awesome so far!

I totally wish i could give you ink lol, this way we can see more awesomeness.
Im also glad that you didnt lose that file you were working on. :)

I will get back with y'all on responding to any comments before this one in the future at some point.

:(

The reason for this post is to let everyone know that I was notified that my mom passed away this morning, and as assumed with such information, I have more pressing matters to attend to at this time. My build will be suspended (however not abandoned) for right now until I am able to get affairs in order and get back on track. I appreciate everyone that has tagged along with me through not only this build, but my son's when I first got started. I will be checking in here, so please feel free to leave comments and suggestions. I promise they will not be ignored. Just may take a bit for me to get back with you.

So sorry to hear about that bro I know how much it can take it out of you. Take your time to adjust and if you need us we are all here for you.

Like drack said, we are all here for you buddy :)
Best wishes to you and your family man.
We will be here waiting when you are ready to return *big man hug*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back