Odst Buck Wip

Status
Not open for further replies.
The King Cobra said:
I love it! Your way further than me and my progress but I'm making 4 ODST's so I guess were even :p

So it's a race now is it King Cobra? :p

Aaron said:
Good to see another person doing this character :D we need more Bucks and Mickeys around here :p

My friend was doing mickey but he lsot his job so decided to make Ezio before he became an assassin :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh no! my shoes are in the other room! so do you have a plan of how to strengthen to comm pack besides resin? cause there's a part where you cant get resin onto, which might leave it rather vulnerable to get ripped off even if there's resin.

I'm going to fill the comm pack up with Rondo.

Got some updates!

Second thighs is pepped.

DSC00208.jpg

Done the Buck's knife. Scaled it up to 250mm and its a perfect size, I've got average size hands and the handle sits in my palm perfectly :D

DSC00205.jpg

DSC00207.jpg

Having trouble getting some more resin.

Each thigh took me about... 3 days to cut and pep?

Well, by 3 days i mean 3-4 hours per day.

I'm starting to get worried about my deadline too D:

when's your deadline? i need to get mine done in mid july, plus another spartan suit, plus a ghost outfit. ghost is nothing to worry about since im buying all of his stuff.

Aaron said:
when's your deadline? i need to get mine done in mid july, plus another spartan suit, plus a ghost outfit. ghost is nothing to worry about since im buying all of his stuff.

End of may for a con in london.

Last edited by a moderator:
so, i'm totally gonna have to ask, if i'm the first one to that is:

have you posted the files for the ODST gauntlets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back