ODST Combat Drop into STGCC 2010 [Pic Heavy!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys...and you know what the best part was? Compared to most hard armor costumers [*cough* stormtroopers *cough*], we Jumpers can actually sit down for a meal!

5261013144_5b3fe8ed17_o.jpg

Attachments

• 5261013144_5b3fe8ed17_o.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 156
Thanks guys...and you know what the best part was? Compared to most hard armor costumers [*cough* stormtroopers *cough*], we Jumpers can actually sit down for a meal! ...

This is a huge advantage to all the Halo costumes! We can even play games:

masterchief2.jpg

MasterChief_edited-1.jpg

LET'S SEE MORE FROM SINGAPORE! :)

Attachments

• masterchief2.jpg
    masterchief2.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 142
  • MasterChief_edited-1.jpg
    MasterChief_edited-1.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 164
Thanks guys...and you know what the best part was? Compared to most hard armor costumers [*cough* stormtroopers *cough*], we Jumpers can actually sit down for a meal!

Check mate

snowyintheclub-1.jpg

Attachments

• snowyintheclub-1.jpg
    snowyintheclub-1.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 158
  • 5261013144_5b3fe8ed17_o.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 149
LOL! Tuba I meant Stormtroopers bro, not Snowtroopers. Hell even Biker Scouts can sit down! :D

The Suits are vac-formed HIPS with fiberglass matting reinforcement.

Stay safe,

Tim.

Dude that is awesome that you got so many together at once! I love how each of you customized your chest plates so you all look slightly different. You guys rock! Hope to see some more pictures if you have any. Keep rocking the cons!

Haha you guys should have seen the looks on the faces of the patrons as we were helping ourselves to the salad bar LMAO.

Absolutely epic. For the amount of attention we got the restaurant, our meals should have been on the house lol. It's not everyday that you get a squad of ODSTs dining at your restaurant lol

Oh hey guys, sorry to come so late, this was the guy that was in the custom made odst suit that saturday at stgcc, how u fella's doing! good to see that i was in one fo the pics hehe

All I can say is EPIC. These are some of the best ODST suits I have ever seen! You guys did a remarkable job. If they make a Halo movie, they need to call you guys to be the ODST squad. :D

I love the personality and thought behind each character. Great work guys. (and girls)

Awesome thread, thanks for the heads up Tim. I said it many many times over when the pics were showing up at FB, you guys kick ass! Such a incredible showing! I'm astounded at all the little details and customizations you each added. The personal touches really add authenticity to the kit costume. I'm blown away!

Without dedicated costumers like you, I'm just another guy tinkering in a garage.. you all make it happen. :D

-Sean

All with your help bro...gracias.

Awesome thread, thanks for the heads up Tim. I said it many many times over when the pics were showing up at FB, you guys kick ass! Such a incredible showing! I'm astounded at all the little details and customizations you each added. The personal touches really add authenticity to the kit costume. I'm blown away!

Without dedicated costumers like you, I'm just another guy tinkering in a garage.. you all make it happen. :D

-Sean

Outstanding job by all. How long did it take to put all of this together? I never get tired of looking at the amazing results of the hard work and dedication put into these suits by the talented builders. Definitely have me rethinking my build...

wow, just wow. not only does the armour look amazing, but it is consistently good for everyone! how are they made, becuase if they are pepped, that is some of the best pepped armour i have seen!

man i want to make an ODST now :(

wow, just wow. not only does the armour look amazing, but it is consistently good for everyone! how are they made, becuase if they are pepped, that is some of the best pepped armour i have seen!

man i want to make an ODST now :(

Thanks buddy, the armor kits were made by Sean Bradley

Outstanding job by all. How long did it take to put all of this together? I never get tired of looking at the amazing results of the hard work and dedication put into these suits by the talented builders. Definitely have me rethinking my build...

Thanks for the compliments. Well it's taken us many months of building in our spare time and many months left to go. I honestly dunno if the suit will ever be complete lol.

Glad we've given you ideas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back