Odst Weta Landfall Ver. Pep Armor By Skg & Crew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank god there's an easier pep file. The Halo 3 ODST file was bloody hard. I couldn't even grip some of the tabs because they were so tiny. I'm glad there's one with detail and it's easier.

According to our research on the WETA stuff(and these were made over a year ago before MS even announced ODST), minus the noodley little things towards the wrist, these are pretty close to the WETA version of the armor. The game stuff is probably different.

Umm, the download link for the helmet is not working. Rapidshare is complaining about max 10 downloads.

Skullcandy Girl, if you like, I can host those files on my server. I have plenty of space there and no download limit. Of course, if you want. Not sure if it will work well, just offering my help. :)

Korger said:
Umm, the download link for the helmet is not working. Rapidshare is complaining about max 10 downloads.
You might want to take this up with Ruze. It's his file and links.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the fix on the leg armor skullcandy was sending you a pm but your box is full again

Xtreme TACTICS 101 said:
27-28 cm height is good. I used 28 and its right on and im 5'8", so try 27cm height, it should work.

CHEERS!

Thanks Xtreme. I'm going to add you to my friends list. (y)

You got it Ruze, updated ;)

EDIT: I have to say, last time I looked at this thread.... 6 months ago, there was 40,000, now there's 352,000+... HAHAHAHA OMG!!!

I have found a problem with the scaling!

The default scale is for somebody that is 5'11" right. Well, everything is scaled well EXCEPT for the whole chest area. The Main chest plate, Left/Right Chest plate, Stomach Plate, Left/Right Stomach pads, Belt plate, and Groin plate are all under scaled. Im 5'8" and I had to scale all the parts above to:

Chest plate-height-190mm
Left/Right chest pads-height-180mm
Stomach plate-height-164mm
Left/Right Stomach pads-height-153mm
Belt plate-height-109mm
Groin plate-height-12.5cm

Altogeather, it is scaled perfactle for me and I can move around very well with no arm/body restrictions.

Just a heads up to whoever is building this, you may be best off scaling the chest armour up.

Ok, i wanted to know something very important.

cAn I HazE cheexsburrger!??

Alright thats not what I really wanted to know. What I want to know is if i should scale the ODST armor Im making. Apparently the armor is scaled to someone that is 5'11" (as indicated my Xtreme TACTICS 101), and I currently stand at exactly 5'9". Now, Ive already pepped the left ODST gauntlet and both knees(first pep model ever!) and I was wondering if it is too big/small for me. I have no idea how it should look on your arm, so im stumped to if I should go back, scale it, and make another one from scratch. It would probably help your advice giving to have something to determine if I should be scaling it and making a new one, so here you go.

(sorry these images are so huge, had no time to resize)

dsc01921.jpg

dsc01922v.jpg

Yes, I know. My arms are really skinny.

So, how does it look? Should I continue with this scale, or redo it? I'm thinking that if the end result makes me look buff with alot of padding and stuff, then it could all look relatively good. But if it is too big for my arm length, it won't work. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advanced!

I was just wondering if anyone had the assembled dimensions of the various pieces. I assembled the helm using the default scale of someone that is roughly 5'11 I myself standing just 5'8 but from what I have found I have a largish head and the helm just barely fits. I am sure I could figure all of this out on my own but I figured I might as well ask to see if anyone has the information already to save me some time.

P32 said:
I was just wondering if anyone had the assembled dimensions of the various pieces. I assembled the helm using the default scale of someone that is roughly 5'11 I myself standing just 5'8 but from what I have found I have a largish head and the helm just barely fits. I am sure I could figure all of this out on my own but I figured I might as well ask to see if anyone has the information already to save me some time.

The link in the post just above your post has the answers.

Good luck!

Xtreme TACTICS 101 said:
The link in the post just above your post has the answers.

Good luck!

Believe it or not I read that thread before I made my post in this thread. I even took the time to do the formula and if I had followed it I would have ended up with a helm that was too small (would have been off by roughly 3cm). So I was asking for some rough dimension of assembled pieces.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back