Odst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam

Forum Founder
Member DIN
S800
Opening cinematic much more movie like... in realtime. Shows the happening of the slip space in planet rupture. Wow.

Joe Staten on Stage, going through the live demo.

Stay alert for unexpected help (assuming he means the superintendent)

Comes with sound suppressed weapons and a low light vision mode visor. Still has the red outlines as seen in the first trailer.

They brought back a new pistol that's very like the halo 2 pistol.

City in dark, red and black flames and destruction.

Lots of stories, and goes through finding clues.

another ODST named Dutch.

piece together clues to find out exactly what happened to your team.

Showing a bridge demo mission. Sparran laser. It's all very halo 3 esque. With more chatter. Superintendant is definatly a replacement for Cortana (though more of a dummy AI).

New co-op game mode, FIRE FIGHT. Coming september 22nd.

Another team at bungie has been hard at work on a top secret project.

hope they made some stealthy missions. I sure hope so with silenced guns...

H3ODST_RookieCinematic.jpg

H3ODST_NewMombasa.jpg

more here
http://www.bungie.net/projects/odst/images.aspx

In the demo, I noticed that the lights on the street turned green to tell you which way to go, and the sign said SLOW DOWN when there were enemies ahead. F'awesome.

Plot speculation!

It looks like the ODST team in the Dutch mission was going to the ONI building. (this screenshot is titled "Oni building" and you can see the ONI logo in this still from the trailer. My guess is that the cause of it becoming asploded is the ODSTs blowing it up in accordance with the Cole Protocol.

Also:
goldwtf.jpg

EDIT: Dutch's helmet seems to have some added armor.
dutch.jpg

Dare looks a lot more female in that render/screenshot. The recon looked big(and still does) but it's a little more easy to see why now IMO.

if you have game informer they did an article on this and they did mention a female character already just fyi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back