Oooh... I'm Pissed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
[I said something here I didn't need to, and it got edited by a moderator]

Spartan II - Great to hear you got atleast some reimbursement. Did you get the application fee as well, or did you only aim for the rent reduction? Either way, another win for the Canadian law system. Would've sucked if it'd been handled down here in the States.

I remember reading this when the drama first started unfolding, so now I'm glad to come back and read that it mostly worked out. :3

Hopefully management won't start being sore losers or something, which by the sound of it they already have been.. lol. You Canadians handle yourselves much better than we do. ;P

Dang, this is the first I've heard of this. Glad to hear things worked out mostly, one more reason to move to the great white north...

SPARTAN II said:
Thanks for that, mjolnir. Much appreciated :cool

Just got back from the hearing, and it worked in my favour. Didn't get reimbursed for the food lost (section 16 of the lease I signed states they're not liable for any loss or damages on the premises), but I did get the rent reduction for this month. That's what I was really aiming for, anyway.

And so ends this chapter of "The Life and Times of SPARTAN II".

Thanks for the compliment, dude. Nope, never been in a similar situation before. I simply made myself educated in how to handle this matter properly. And as for how I handled things, I'm just the type of person that doesn't get too easily ruffled (it takes a lot to get a rise out of me).

At the same time, I'm not one to let myself be taken advantage of either, so I'll stand up for myself when I have to.

No problem dude,that guy had no right to say that.

Glad this is all worked out now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow... thanks for the support guys, and gal. This is more of a response than I'd expected, to be honest. It gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling to know I have friends the likes of you all. I too am glad that this issue has now come to an end :)

Drakku said:
I remember reading this when the drama first started unfolding, so now I'm glad to come back and read that it mostly worked out. :3

Hopefully management won't start being sore losers or something, which by the sound of it they already have been.. lol. You Canadians handle yourselves much better than we do. ;P

It's interesting that you'd bring that up, girl. After the hearing the property manager told me his company wouldn't be managing the property where I live anymore; it (and a couple other properties) are being managed by the actual property owners as of the beginning of this month :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back