pepakura JFO helm WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

noble 1

i just finished pepping the JFO helmet and will try to resin today, resin probably won't happpen today since i pulled an all-nighter to finish pepping it. here are some pics. i haven't noticed any warping so if you see some please let me know

IMG_20110220_061433.jpg

IMG_20110220_061410.jpg

IMG_20110220_061420.jpg

sorry for the bad quality pics i will make better one tonight or tomorrow.

if you dont mind me asking where did you find the file for this i did a search and found nothing

@ka5p3r
I am not sure where I got it from other than I know itwas from the 405th. It was downloaded on a different computer and then put on a flash drive and the author wasn't listed on the file title. Pm me your email and I will send you the file.

sweet helmet there, tempted to make one myself. the only problem i can foresee is the visor, so i'd like to see how this progresses before i decide to go ahead with this. great work :)
any idea if there is a pep file of the gungnir kneepads that exists?

Good job on peping it is realy clean and smooth I can wait to see it compleate and try it myself and good job to the guy who made the file

well it was very windy today but i did manage to get the helmet resined as well as pick up some fiberglass cloth. if anyone has some decent reference pics of the jfo helmet could you please post them here or email them to noble1.kc@gmail.com. i am trying to get this done and at least ready for paint by my birthday in april so any help would be very much appreciated.
here are the pics

100_6879.jpg

100_6878.jpg

100_6877.jpg

100_6876.jpg

I didn't know they had the minions in 2004!

I can make screen shots and video of it but I can only give it to you via the reach file share because I don’t have Bungie pro.

Love the inflatable Minion in the back!

Oh, and the helmet looks good too, even though I personally don't really like the JFO helmet.

@wrathprime
i had to recharge my completely dead camera and didn't bother setting the date on it before i took the pics, also i dont even have xboxlive because i can only use the internet by tethering my droid and my computer together, nor have i unlocked the jfo helmet in the armory yet.

progress will be at a halt for a few days due to the weather around here, forecast says lots of rain, but i did pick up some fiberglass cloth for the inside of the helmet. i am also trying to find a place to get some 1/8 inch plastic to vac-form the visor with but with no luck as i do not know what type of plastic to use, if anyone knows what type and where to get it please let me know.

i didn't even notice that the minion was in almost every picture, lol

quick update.
i got about a fourth of the fiberglass on the inside of the helmet today. i would have done more if the weather would have cooperated, we had tornado warnings, i will post pics when i finish the inside of the helmet tomorrow.

James.

Home Depot has some nice Styrene sheets and some other great Flexan sheeting at about .093in decent sheet was around 15 for the Flexan stuff.

That JFO looks like a great Foam type model.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back