Pepakura Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about a relatively low poly Vortigaunt from Half Life 2?

I'm thinking I could use the unfolded model as a sewing pattern to make a full suit costume. (Going to try an HEV suit the same way, not sure how that'll turn out)

Also, could someone port this model and convert it into a pdo...?

an HD smoother EVA helmet would be nice or if there is a smooth file out there I e-mailed the guy who made this a few day ago but have had no reply someone point me in the right direction I have looked just about every where.I would like to find this file and I am sorry if this is not the correct way to approach this, thank you

llinformerll said:
I would love to see some War Machine files, or Ultimate Iron Man.

I would also like to see more war machine files like armor or more helmets.

Last edited by a moderator:
Specter said:
Nintendude, can I get the word on the Gabranth progress?

I have the Helmet, chest and arms done still working on the legs and with my current schedule I hope I can get it finished soon. I'll release it when fully done though.

Alex spartan177 said:
HALO WARS MARINE ARMOR!!! Please :lol

I second that I want to see someone model Forge's armor.

DylanMarx said:

Hmm I saw a high poly helmet for the Biker Scout on the Google 3D warehouse perhaps after I'm done with my current list and get my plate cleaned I'll tackle that. Also Dylan if you open this in designer you will see where I am on Big Daddy at the moment I just need to break down the 3d parts and I can get started http://www.4shared.com/file/191793104/7ea9f7c5/Big_Daddy.html

Nintendude said:
I have the Helmet, chest and arms done still working on the legs and with my current schedule I hope I can get it finished soon. I'll release it when fully done though.

Great! Thank you! Looking forward to that build.

Also while I'm posting, does anybody know of any Samus files?

Specter said:
Great! Thank you! Looking forward to that build.

Also while I'm posting, does anybody know of any Samus files?

I have a few different versions of Samus Files from Fusion and the regular old Metroid Suit in 3D files I pepped the helmet but after that really didn't want to work on the rest. It was back when I first got started but if you want the unfinished files I'll gladly send them to you.

Alex spartan177 said:
Bioicles are to skinny xD

No, not really. Just do the outside part and strap on. Personally, I think ppl would just like a large mask on their headboard. Coincidentally does anyone have a pdo of the kanohi ignika aka that new gold one that came out?

Nintendude said:
I have a few different versions of Samus Files from Fusion and the regular old Metroid Suit in 3D files I pepped the helmet but after that really didn't want to work on the rest. It was back when I first got started but if you want the unfinished files I'll gladly send them to you.

That would be great. I'm trying to build this for a friend and I can't seem to find any premade pep files.

kolinrulz said:
how about red faction guerrilla edf armor and weapons

I believe Rundown has some files for Red Faction

JEStudio said:
Power Rangers RPM Black Ranger Helmet or KeyBlade or Outlaw Star Caster Gun

I have the Keyblade in my file collection

Specter said:
That would be great. I'm trying to build this for a friend and I can't seem to find any premade pep files.

If you can PM me your e-mail I'll send you the files I was only able to pep the helmet but back when I started I kind of put off it as one of the things I wanted to pep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back