Phoenix Team Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're actually doing another meet up this thursday, same time in the evening. Both Canadian and Phoeni are trying to come so we can meet them. As for Canadian, hopefully third time's the charm? lol *tease tease* Check the Meet Up thread for more details~

Yay! for not compensating and yay! for you coming tomorrow! Weeeeee!

New video is up! Check it out -->

I miss you guys... ; w ; I'll upload progress from Michigan.

Aww.. we miss you too! I meant to come say goodbye to you, but I got busy with school stuff. T.T

Last edited by a moderator:
We're actually doing another meet up this thursday, same time in the evening. Both Canadian and Phoeni are trying to come so we can meet them. As for Canadian, hopefully third time's the charm? lol *tease tease* Check the Meet Up thread for more details~

Yay! for not compensating and yay! for you coming tomorrow! Weeeeee!

It's Thursday! See you all tonight at 6pm!

New video is up! Check it out -->

Aww.. we miss you too! I meant to come say goodbye to you, but I got busy with school stuff. T.T

It's okies. When i'm back in December we can work in the basement for weeeeeks~! <3 :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that is awesome that you are making a sort of "Real life Halo clan" lol. Maybe you could start up a whole thing, with a website and you know, chapters, so people all around everywhere (Even Reach) can join "The Spartans" or whatever. Maybe some guide rules or something, or just like an explanatory blog about what you do. I'm interested in joining your group but I live in Northern Michigan so that might be a problem =[ Sadd Fase.... Well maybe I'll start my own! =] Happeee fase!!!!!
]

@Jamesishott7: We've never talked about doing a website. I think i'd be too much hassle, personally. XD But everything we do is posted here and youtube anyway. ^^

Welcome, Canadian and Phoeni, to the team!

i love you guys already! thank you so much for the hospitality! you guys are amazing! all of you are so cool! special thanks to you all for making me official! i'm so excited to get started! i'm gonna do some pepakura since that's the majority vote!

I love you guys already too. It was awesome to finally meet up with you guys. I cant wait to meet up again and work on some armor :)

Phoeni it was great to meet you man. Welcome to the team. And Canadian I am bummed I didn't get a chance to see you or your awesome helmet. But hopefully we'll all be working together soon. Welcome to the team. See you guys around.

I'm interested in joining your group but I live in Northern Michigan so that might be a problem =[ Sadd Fase.... Well maybe I'll start my own! =] Happeee fase!!!!!
]

James,

I just moved to Holland, MI. Perhaps I may see you at a convention coming soon or such? :)

Welcome to the team new members! I hope to be meeting you when I return from Michigan soon! You'd better make some progress~! ;D

Just a friendly reminder, Tay-Tay. Try not to double-post. People don't like it here. I don't want you to get in trouble. D:

@everyone else
Just let me know if you want to come over and work on stuff. I do have school, but I'll let you know when I'm free.

Makes me want to move back to phoenix to do this stuff. Course I'd have a little place of my own and it'd be completely filled with W.I.P. and Statue-like suits on display.

Just a friendly reminder, Tay-Tay. Try not to double-post. People don't like it here. I don't want you to get in trouble. D:

Thanks for letting me know. ...Tay-Tay...? Since when have you ever called me that? Did Grail start you on that...?

No. Kelly did. XD
Blarg. Chest pieces are really hard to do! D: i can't seem to get the back pack right. All of those blocky pieces are confusing me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back